Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: UPDATE: Jose Mourinho

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    Knowing that most teams lose vs team Mou, I like to check his players for individual skills. Example, if my MCs all have 40 finishing and his have 90-115, it might be a direction to grow my MC finishing. My impression is his team is balanced to beat you, whatever your tactic might be, so it's a good base strategy to understand.

That said, I don't need the inevitable injuries from playing him, haha.
    I just checked his team, every player statistic is balance between defence, attack and physical. Even player 29 yrs old have the defence/attack ratio of a 18 yrs old. Even more balance than 18 yrs old I would say. Totally 1:1:1 ratio.

His goalkeeper is 110% overall, 110% goalkeeping, 110% physicsl. Mine is 114% overall, 130% goalkeeping, 90% physical.

His striker is 110%:110%:110%, mine is 80%:150%:110%.

Lost in possession and 0:3 everytime

One more weird thing is that his players doesnt have any special abilities, except for 1 striker with one on one.
    Last edited by woopypooky; 01-25-2017 at 03:17 AM.
    LeManiaque likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Brinkhuijsen View Post
    Deleted his sorry ass a long time ago
    Actually I believe that players should not be able to remove him as long as he can't harm your team, unless you challenge him to a friendly and you might get few players injured.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by azwanonly View Post

Thinking that he is Mourinho I think is fair that his team to be a little better then yours, let's say on an average of 7 stars + would be OK and fair but this should also depends on your average team quality for a real chance of beating him.

As I said, is weird that his team depends from a manager to another, even quality, I've seen some pretty lame teams of Jose Mourinho when others have to defeat him in format like yours when is almost impossible unless your team is not ultra strong.
    Sqltom likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Actually I believe that players should not be able to remove him as long as he can't harm your team, unless you challenge him to a friendly and you might get few players injured.
    He did not support me so he is useless
    I just hate Mourinho, always hope his team loses (in real life)
    Steve285 and Gert Funck like this.
    WZAWZDB!

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Brinkhuijsen View Post
    He did not support me so he is useless
    I just hate Mourinho, always hope his team loses (in real life)
    Well that's what I try to do here, make him useful and not useless.

Just as you seen guys, there also an admin watching the thread closely so if you have any idea, suggestion or opinion about Mourinho, now is your time to talk, you can be part of the next change regarding him.

Regarding support is quite useless, no point to do it because more likely your opponent also have him as friend so would be support for both of you, equal 0.

Last edited by azwanonly; 01-26-2017 at 02:16 AM.

Apprentice
    Looking at Mourinho team, it seems like:-
    1. Special abilities are useless, his player didnt have any

2. Players got hidden attribute which we cant see, that explain why his players are better in everything even when their stats is otherwise.

3. The defence, attack, physical stats are not important, only as cosmetics.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Well that's what I try to do here, make him useful and not useless.

Just as you seen guys, there also an admin watching the thread closely so if you have any idea, suggestion or opinion about Mourinho, now is your time to talk, you can be part of the next change regarding him.

Regarding support is quite useless, no point to do it because more likely your opponent also have him as friend so would be support for both of you, equal 0.
    i want to make an offer for his players why we cant do that ?in real life mourinio involve in transfers anyway is a suggestion

Change Jose mourinho fc formation each season.
    Always 3-5-2 flat with me.
    Or we can change his formation freely.
    Last edited by azwanonly; 01-26-2017 at 02:22 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast