Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Auction Event!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Indraw View Post
    What does it means?
    "Note: If the Manager of the player on auction or the Manager who won the auction are currently playing a match, tokens will be returned when the match finishes."

Sent using Tapatalk
    Not sure if you are asking about Negotiations or Auctions. Here's a clarification for both:

- Negotiation offers: tokens are returned if the owner rejects your offer or doesn't consider it in 24h
    - Auctions in this special event: tokens are returned if you don't get the player, at the end of the auction

On both cases, if the team selling the player is playing a match, tokens will be returned when this match finishes. This also applies on an auction if the team winning it is playing a match.

Quote Originally Posted by gamer5289 View Post
    Usually if selling team or buying team are involved in a match when the auction finishes, the player moves sides only after match is over.
    So, I guess you would get the tokens back once the match is over.
    I know it mate but what made me confused is it that "or the Manager who won the auction are currently playing a match, tokens will be returned when the match finishes"
    So i think this sentence mean that the auction winner also got token returns.
    I am sorry if i am not correct

Sent using Tapatalk

Pro
    Hmm interesting. I can see auctions going through the roof. The one with the most tokens will win. I can see people with 400 and 401 tokens bidding like mad I guess I will stay away from this crazy auction.
    Altiplano likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

love it

Famous
    What a brilliant marketing strategy, making people bid far higher than they normally would as they think 'It's fine, I'll get my tokens back if i lose'.
    Not realising that if they win they'll be paying far more than they normally would go up to!
    I'm glad I only use the auctions on the first few days and my team is fine till next season!
    dave1311, 112000, Bunzo and 3 others like this.

so reducing the 5* players in the market and provoke bidding wars, not bad

some new possibilities here
    - when you see your rivals from league or whatever in the market, make them spend 10-20 token more

- promoting the LV1 exploiters
    Now a lv1 team not only starts with 120 token but with a billion $ too

Did anyone thought that the money budget of the team must cover also the relative money we can offer with the unlimited token ?
    I guess not.
    Let's wait for the exploiters party till the next update after some months .

Bid war

Addicted
    I assume it is a test to implement this permanently next seasons cause of the new version of TM lol

Yes because less 5 five stars players like now will create big bidding war and there will be a tsunami of moaners in this forum like never seen before lol
    Altiplano likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    so reducing the 5* players in the market and provoke bidding wars, not bad

some new possibilities here
    - when you see your rivals from league or whatever in the market, make them spend 10-20 token more

- promoting the LV1 exploiters
    Now a lv1 team not only starts with 120 token but with a billion $ too

Did anyone thought that the money budget of the team must cover also the relative money we can offer with the unlimited token ?
    I guess not.
    Let's wait for the exploiters party till the next update after some months .
    What if your opponent will participate in the bid hoping you will overspend tokens?

Game theory at its finest
    gamer5289 and LarryC like this.

There are very few 5* players in my Auctions, and I cannot see further on than those ending about 50mins time (I used to be able to see 2 hours and more) - a new 'feature' of the update yesterday?
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast