Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Auction Event!

Based on my experience of my server, this is a really really bad idea.

There are some manager, who bid 3, 4 or more times in only ONE round... now... if you win it, it costs you a ton and that's maybe after a few rounds, while other one has nothing lost. If you lose it, for sure, you don't lost anything, but this a very risky game. Especially, opponents know each other from previous bids/bidding wars...

wow... I'm really excited - NOT!!
    Cloverfield, Houzz, Bunzo and 2 others like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    Possibly they are gathering some data about auction and token habits. Between holidays and summer break is a good time to test, be ready for an influx of summer players. This might tell Nord things like how to adjust Nordgen creation rates, or token offers, etc.

Can't say they aren't trying new things
    Maybe you are right and really hope you are right, but most times some new features are firstly injected as "time limited events"
    So it is not bad just to point out that... I DO NOT LIKE IT PERMANENTLY
    madflo19 and Jeeves like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

This should be permanently

Apprentice
    What's the use when there are almost no 5star players to bid on the auction?

So, i will use recomment players
    let me invade your space, i'll scored

I think the idea was really good

Now I'm searching for a 5* MR, so far no luck, but thanks for this feature I can try as much as I want until I get the said player
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

I also agree with the others that said that you can blow up your token bank more often because you can sometimes bid twice or more during the first round alone, but overall this is a big chance still, so strategize
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    Indeed, it's going to be another bidding war, winner will be more and more token loser. I'm glad too, it's took over 7/8 days but I bought at least 35 3* FT 18yo for my clubs. TM is good now, good flow, I don't go for any bidding war. everyone bid for 5* but I like 3* because after two season when they are 20yo they will be 5/6* with my assigned skill and without spending any green, I call it club version (or tank version) 1T recommended scout
    (don't forget most recommended scout comes 20yo)

Problem is due to market flow its very hard to control myself, keep switching player, I mean, for example: on Friday I bought a AML 3* 18yo FT with fk, value & wages factor was 50, now on Sunday after server restart I found another AML+ML 3* 18yo with fk, value & wages factor was 51. I see no bidder then wait for last min and bought it but now I have to sell the player whom I bought on Friday, in that case, I'm losing 1T but due to extra position I'm gaining 35 green (or saving).

Edit: Here is another one, I bought a Mc, assigned dmc, already got 22 points (22/50) in 5 days CL, value & wages factor (VWF) is 46; just now bought another Mc VWF is 74, going to sell that other Mc, wow I never seen TM that good supply before.
    You are lucky cause each time i check the new TM there is plenty of 3 and 4 stars nordgens but never seen a young 18 y old with such SA and double roles ...

Maybe i have to check more often lol

Famous
    Doesn't all biddings end until all tokens of managers have been used?

Rookie
    That's very nice. But there are almost no players to bid on! At least not on my server. For the past few weeks, at any given time there have been no more than 3-4 five star players, where before I could choose between 15-20. Why is this, please?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast