Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Auction Event!

Famous
    Seems like an economic test to draw down the supply of tokens after the exploiters got cut off. Exploiters have higher supply, can win a bidding war of attrition; reduce supply by more than average auction, lesser and non-exploiters lose less tokens. It's like a tax on auction players, with ex-exploiters paying more.

Fine idea.
    Altiplano likes this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

I bet for this option avaliable in a winter market mode^^

Day 15 of the season, tokens returned if auction is lost.

Great one^^

I don't like it.
    It takes I my opinion some of the excitment calculated risk in auction.. then you can bid on all. wait to your limit and just drop out and have lost nothing...

-1 from me... SORRY!
    nikolgiorgos and Bunzo like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I made a bid (only for initial round) and got my token back.
    Now with my lv1 I can see a Def. with "header" sa and there are at least first 30 bids - it's for free, why not

-2 for me
    (or -1 if at least remove the return from the initial round)
    Gert Funck and Bunzo like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67
    Not realising that if they win they'll be paying far more than they normally would go up to!
    I'm glad I only use the auctions on the first few days and my team is fine till next season!
    Indeed, it's going to be another bidding war, winner will be more and more token loser. I'm glad too, it's took over 7/8 days but I bought at least 35 3* FT 18yo for my clubs. TM is good now, good flow, I don't go for any bidding war. everyone bid for 5* but I like 3* because after two season when they are 20yo they will be 5/6* with my assigned skill and without spending any green, I call it club version (or tank version) 1T recommended scout
    (don't forget most recommended scout comes 20yo)

Problem is due to market flow its very hard to control myself, keep switching player, I mean, for example: on Friday I bought a AML 3* 18yo FT with fk, value & wages factor was 50, now on Sunday after server restart I found another AML+ML 3* 18yo with fk, value & wages factor was 51. I see no bidder then wait for last min and bought it but now I have to sell the player whom I bought on Friday, in that case, I'm losing 1T but due to extra position I'm gaining 35 green (or saving).

Edit: Here is another one, I bought a Mc, assigned dmc, already got 22 points (22/50) in 5 days CL, value & wages factor (VWF) is 46; just now bought another Mc VWF is 74, going to sell that other Mc, wow I never seen TM that good supply before.
    Last edited by ibangali; 03-21-2017 at 08:41 PM.
    LeManiaque and Kaizer Franz like this.

PR7
    Hope This is only for trial basis. This is cruel for those who wins bidding war. Those who have less token will be more happy. At the start of the season I had bidding war with one manager whose club was going to bankrupt. He was just bidding for fun. It was so annoying. Sure it is going to annoy who wins the bid

I hope it is a limited time event and it will not be permanent.

But good idea .. for alimited time event
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

What Idiot thought this one up ?
    madflo19 likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    But good idea .. for alimited time event
    Possibly they are gathering some data about auction and token habits. Between holidays and summer break is a good time to test, be ready for an influx of summer players. This might tell Nord things like how to adjust Nordgen creation rates, or token offers, etc.

Can't say they aren't trying new things
    Last edited by LeManiaque; 03-21-2017 at 07:53 PM.
    Cloverfield likes this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    What Idiot thought this one up ?
    Bunzo and nikolgiorgos like this.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast