Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree310Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.6 - 25th of April

Kto
    I have to precise, why this update is the worst and most unlogical.
    The idea with 4 mins refreshes and tokens back is bad imo, but somehow understandable. But no stats/team of player makes absolutely no sence. And the worst is, mixed market, which goes against the main idea of the game with stars/% as a relatively description of a player, who still has an absolutely power in points.

Top Eleven - Be a Football Manager v5.6 Update Review

AUCTION UPDATE:
    *Less Time in Auction(4mins)
    *Only the bid winner has to pay token and cash
    *Managers from any level can bid on the same player
    *Players are categorized on the auction as Quality%

REVIEW:
    *In my personal opinion, it was one of the worst update of T11
    *Every managers fight the whole season to get promotion in the league and then aims for buying better players in the following season, here manager from any level can bid on the same player! #INSANE
    *Auction on the basis of Quality% wasn't a wise choice!
    *Very few players appear on the auction(probably 15-20), and all the managers of the world are open to bid on them!

In total it was an EPIC FAILto me!!!

EXPECTATIONS:
    *Bring the auction system we had in the OLD VERSION where custom search was available
    *Keep the policy of returning tokens and money if a manager fails to win the auction
    *To make the game more realistic, the NEGOTIATION policy can be applicable for the auction listed players also!
    ---For example, a manager put his OVERALL QUALITY 218 player on auction, other managers are bidding! All on a sudden any manager can custom the amount of money e.g: 200M in auction negotiation system! If the manager, who is selling the player is happy with the amount, he will approve the bid or if he thinks he might get more money then he can decline/leave the issue!
    *Bring back the FAN BASE! In the old version, we could see how many fans we have and could build the stadium and set ticket price on that calculation! Managers can also share their fan base with pride that how large their fan base is!
    *Permanently withdraw the auction system based on PERCENT QUALITY! Those who are playing the game for a long time(LVL20+) really don't expect a manager of level 1/2/3 to interfere with the auction of lvl40 manager!

Please make a review on my EXPECTATION terms and withdraw the auction system of v5.6! Or else T11 gonna loose a lot of gamers in the upcoming season!!!

Thank You!!!
    Rkv, naimcyk, FEDERICO74 and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi everyone,

Just as an update: we've made a change in Auctions that will make it so beginner players (levels 0-1) and experienced players (level 2+) won't be bidding against one another.

We're following Auctions threads closely and appreciate all of your comments/feedback.
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC
    And to add!

Rest assured, we're listening to what you all have to say. As I mentioned in my previous reply, we're following these threads closely and know that this is a big topic for new and old players alike.

We made these Auctions changes after gathering lots of your suggestions over the years across many channels of ours. But again, we'll for sure be forwarding your comments along to the developers.
    I hope t11 listen to all, even before the update if t11 inform to forum what are they going to bring change then everyone could explain their opinion, hopefully t11 will do that in future. I'm not a n00b in online gaming world, I'm playing all kind of online game since 1999/2000. If provider/dev not honour or respect the users then fruit not testy.

lots of us express our opinion on following threat, we requested to merge both threat together, I know its not going to happen so I double post it in here, which was deleted by someone (don't know who). anyway, link in here:
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...n-5-6-a-4.html

Also Thanks to t11 at least bring back friendly trade system, it's good feature of the game, it also cost token and not cheap.

[Official] Top Eleven v5.6 - 25th of April-worse-new-update2.png

I'll try to point more time to time if I see more. for now:

- selling/buying time is way too low. 4 min not enough to look over players, like skills, position, sa etc. 4 min not enough to sell a players too, yesterday I try to sell a 22 yo player, I have to post him more than 15 times, which is 15 * 4 = 60 min; do you think we don't have any real life, we should stick on the game all the time, check the player sold it or not then repost for sell.

- we need to see the players stat/sa etc.

- before there were a favourite button or option, we can choose a friend or market player and add him to our favourite list, new update doesn't have that feature, please bring it back too. this way we can track our friend player's and if needed we can trade too.
    Last edited by ibangali; 04-25-2017 at 06:03 PM.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Given that the market is now running on relative (stars) rather than absolute skill values a 2* player will be useless for every manager, at all levels, and therefore never be sold. Similar, but more problematic, players with 6* CANNOT be sold as they are 6* for managers at ALL levels and not eliglable for auction.

HOW DOES THAT WORK T11?

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBleedRed View Post
    Seriously, something is very wrong here. In the market I see 3-4 bids on players over 25 y.o. who are between stars (around 85-90%), while there are bidding wars raging for 26-27 y.o. at 98% and no SA. In the meantime, after about twenty attempts I am unable to make anyone even slightly interested in my 23 y.o. at 118% with two positions and a SA. I find this inconsistency hard to believe. Are we at all able to sell our 6* players now?

Rookie
    Interestingly, after I twice made that point here and then went to try and sell my 6* player again, he was snapped up right away - by an unnamed team, of course. Something is fishy, eh?

And yes, it goes against the logic - players who you see as over 100% at your level have never been eligible for a transfer.
    William Lycke likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by FattyFeetFingers View Post
    Given that the market is now running on relative (stars) rather than absolute skill values a 2* player will be useless for every manager, at all levels, and therefore never be sold. Similar, but more problematic, players with 6* CANNOT be sold as they are 6* for managers at ALL levels and not eliglable for auction.

HOW DOES THAT WORK T11?

This is more evidence that all the players on the TM are Nordeus created, and our players don't appear. I mean... when have we EVER seen that many 3 position players on the TM? I can't recall ever seeing that many, especially with the combinations there have been.

My theory is that our players don't appear to other managers, it's just RNG whether or not they actually sell, and for how much.

I was able to sell a 2 star player however after a few tries, so something is going on other than just appearing as their relative value.

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    This is more evidence that all the players on the TM are Nordeus created, and our players don't appear. I mean... when have we EVER seen that many 3 position players on the TM? I can't recall ever seeing that many, especially with the combinations there have been.

My theory is that our players don't appear to other managers, it's just RNG whether or not they actually sell, and for how much.

I was able to sell a 2 star player however after a few tries, so something is going on other than just appearing as their relative value.
    I've just sold a 1* player lol

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk
    Cope King and William Lycke like this.
    Club: LEGENDS FC (Level: 50)
    40x League, 24x Champions League, 26x Cup, 12x Super Cup
    18x Triple Crown
    10x Quadruple Crown

Association: OPA MATSIOULA F.C.
    Highest Division: Diamond

Rookie
    I believe BridgeGoth is absolutely correct in his assumptions, and that's a blatant rip-off. If the players you put up for sale are not seen and, hence, not bought by human managers but by the unseen digital gods of T11, then what's the fair price once the player is, actually, purchased? I would expect a serious bidding war for a player with two positions and a SA who is 1-2% away from the next star but if he is not bidded upon by actual managers, then I am going to get whatever RNG deems suitable. This is bull****. Not like we are strapped for cash at upper levels but it makes the idea of putting up your players for auctions meaningless. Just another way of "selling now".
    FEDERICO74 and William Lycke like this.

+1 for rollback of the auction system update

Why? Because removing crucial information & player statistics makes the transfer market extremely shallow and uninteresting.

Every damn football fan will say that both winter and especially summer transfer windows are the most exciting times and experiences in supporting a club and following this sport.

Custom search options, sophisticated statistics and club history, skills and form - those are the things we, the managers, want to be made available for us. Otherwise we're buying a cat in a bag.

High-level and low-level managers should never be forced to compete in the same transfer market, obviously both groups will be at an disadvantage, for various and different reasons though.

As I said before, only serious bidders should take part in an auction, you should lose you tokens when you lose the auction. This way we won't have the problem of troll bidding wars.

Nordeus if you want more money from people buying tokens just find another way - maybe you should make recommended offers appear more frequently?

Listening to your playerbase is the way to go, not getting rid of it by rolling bad updates like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBleedRed View Post
    I believe BridgeGoth is absolutely correct in his assumptions, and that's a blatant rip-off. If the players you put up for sale are not seen and, hence, not bought by human managers but by the unseen digital gods of T11, then what's the fair price once the player is, actually, purchased? I would expect a serious bidding war for a player with two positions and a SA who is 1-2% away from the next star but if he is not bidded upon by actual managers, then I am going to get whatever RNG deems suitable. This is bull****. Not like we are strapped for cash at upper levels but it makes the idea of putting up your players for auctions meaningless. Just another way of "selling now".

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post

I think this should be obvious by now. Selling players is strangely hard today. I'm quite positive all players we are seeing in the market right now are generated by the game.
    Last edited by NorthLondonIsRed; 04-25-2017 at 08:46 PM.
    Cope King, Altiplano, Rkv and 3 others like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthLondonIsRed View Post
    Why? Because removing crucial information & player statistics makes the transfer market extremely shallow and uninteresting.
    There is no need for the statistics in the new version because the players available have none. We used to be able to recongnize nordgens by their zeroes in stats. Now all of them are. Since this morning I am yet to see an auctioned player who is from a human-run team.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast