Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree310Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.6 - 25th of April

Kto
    That all levels can bid on any player is a no-go. Too obvious for me, dont see a reason to explain/repeat all the details.
    But... we wanted this in our feedback hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Voldara View Post
    @saneze and @Alyaat , please try reinstalling the app as a whole and see if that fixes the issue.
    I've lost my count!!! Install reinstall, clean app cache, reboot the phone.

Famous
    The partial stars are very ugly. Previously, any team list, the squad and training list, the opponent team list, all had relatively similar stars- it looked "cute," orderly, and aesthetically balanced. Partial stars make every page feel like a mess, disorganized. It's like bad "Feng Shui".

There was a reason to choose stars rather than more finely graded numerical % , as you've had all along. Presumably the marginal added info of a partial star makes auction decisions faster/simpler at a glance, for the much faster paced auction update. However, part of me is cringing every time I see an ugly partial star. I don't want to visit my squad page.

Is T11 trying to move faster than I care to be pulled along? Nord has us all accustomed to a lengthy season, a considered pace to every non-match decision.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

In the hope that someone from Nordeus sees this review, I have quoted myself from the "Breaking news" thread, with slight edits:

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    I am usually pretty lenient on Top Eleven with changes. I appreciate that they try to improve the game in different ways.

This legitimately sucks. I don't think this system has any redeeming characteristics. It boggles my mind why anyone at Nordeus thought this was a good idea. Consider:

• It's unrealistic: In what world does every team from every league bid on the same player, no matter what their quality is? It's ridiculous that you have high-level players bidding against teams that have just started.
    • It drives up prices: By making all players available to everyone, you're making the entire system rigged against teams that don't spend that many tokens. It's basically impossible to buy players for cheap now, making the game impossible for anyone who doesn't pay money.
    • It punishes long-term managers: Basically, you're making all managers who have actually done well and gotten promoted bid against all the new players that haven't had to go through the trials of being promoted month after month, year after year. Instead of having a smaller pool of top teams that are bidding on the same players for ultimate supremacy, now everyone has to compete with random teams from lower levels.
    • It makes the system tougher to navigate: There's no way to compare which players are fast trainers anymore. You have less options for what you can look for. The star system looks like a mess. It's awful.
    • There's an unrealistic amount of player turnover: Players disappear after just 4 minutes? Are you kidding me?
    • It punishes lag and offers no margin for error: You've cut down the bidding margin from 20 seconds to 10, and you're also replacing an entire cohort of players once auctions end. This is going to result in connection and lag issues, I guarantee it.
    • Selling players is also broken: It's apparently impossible to watch an auction of your own player? I'm trying to sell my player and I can't watch him get sold, so I have no idea how many people are bidding? This is broken.

Overall, this is hands-down the worst possible thing Nordeus has ever conceived. I thought there was nothing that could drive me from this game; this update might do it. It's awful. It needs to be replaced ASAP.
    Bunzo, tomy31, lespa and 2 others like this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Famous
    How ugly is this team lineup? The little " ° " of a star especially...
    [Official] Top Eleven v5.6 - 25th of April-screenshot_2017-04-25-07-55-04.jpg
    FEDERICO74 likes this.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    Hi everyone,

Just as an update: we've made a change in Auctions that will make it so beginner players (levels 0-1) and experienced players (level 2+) won't be bidding against one another.

We're following Auctions threads closely and appreciate all of your comments/feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi everyone,

Just as an update: we've made a change in Auctions that will make it so beginner players (levels 0-1) and experienced players (level 2+) won't be bidding against one another.

We're following Auctions threads closely and appreciate all of your comments/feedback.
    >experienced
    >level 2
    >Are. You. Kidding. Me.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Famous
    ^^^

It shakes the confidence a bit when Nordeus rolls out a major update... Then has to re-update the system only hours later. I know it's mostly my frustration/fear speaking, but I have to wonder if the outcomes were tested and examined well enough before pushing v5.6
    lespa likes this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi everyone,

great news right there, the problem is fixed now. lol
    Bunzo and Lukáš Ledecký like this.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #20
    And to add!

Rest assured, we're listening to what you all have to say. As I mentioned in my previous reply, we're following these threads closely and know that this is a big topic for new and old players alike.

We made these Auctions changes after gathering lots of your suggestions over the years across many channels of ours. But again, we'll for sure be forwarding your comments along to the developers.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast