Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree310Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.6 - 25th of April

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

[Official] Top Eleven v5.6 - 25th of April

Hi Managers,

On April 25th we released Top Eleven version 5.6 on all platforms: iOS, Android and web-browser. We bring very exciting news to our Managers and below you can find the full change-log:

NEW

• Thanks to your feedback the auction system has been completely redesigned! From now on only the Manager who wins the player will pay Tokens and Cash. There will be less waiting, more players available and a single timer running for all players on the list. You'll see a completely new list of players every 4 minutes! Check out the in-game tutorial for more info!

Read more about the New Auctions in the New Auctions Tutorial here!

FIXED BUGS

• Fixed the issue that few Managers faced when they were receiving notification about chat activities that weren't from their Associations.

P.S.: Due to the changes behind the new auctions, all Top Eleven Managers will have to update their game.
    saneze likes this.

Its wrong. How can someone participate in the auction for a player of 234 being at level1. This has happened since the last update. Be very careful, with such an auction system you will lose many top-level players. Thats not fair.
    FEDERICO74, Dexi and McWifi like this.

am having problem with updating the new version.

I like it much better now.

keep ruining the game. for real im playing since 2012 and i should leave because of this.. they just provoke us to spend dolla on tokens

Famous
    Strange they never mentioned the biggest modification of them all: now we compete on auctions with manager from ALL levels ! This morning saw a huge bidding war for an average 24 year-old DC. On day 24 !! Mad.
    Last edited by gizzmo; 04-25-2017 at 05:24 PM.
    Rkv, Altiplano, madflo19 and 3 others like this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

The game keep CRASHING on my phone
    McWifi likes this.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    @saneze and @Alyaat , please try reinstalling the app as a whole and see if that fixes the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Voldara View Post
    @saneze and @Alyaat , please try reinstalling the app as a whole and see if that fixes the issue.
    Hey fella, it's nice that you care about app problems, but what about this: The majority of players here on the forum are mad at the update. Any response to that? )))))))))))))

Addicted
    I can't make offer on 3 or 5 stars players wich are in my team mates on same server like before !!!
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 04-25-2017 at 02:30 PM.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast