Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree310Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.6 - 25th of April

So ... first day after the new high end update. And it is worse like yesterday, in my opinion.

The fights for good players is the horror. Good Player were minimum sold with 15-20 Tokens. They bet nonsensically.

This season I spend max 25 Tokens to encourage my team (with a lot of patience). The team is great now. But with the new system (I think) this action will be cost 100 to 150 tokens. In the best case.

Damn ... Let´s look forward to the next season. We will see what happens. I hope I can win the championship this season. That will be a good exit .
    Rkv, FEDERICO74 and William Lycke like this.

I just realized that you can find INSANE players like this on the new transfer market. And of course you have to face a lot of bidders too. This one is just the light version of it...[Official] Top Eleven v5.6 - 25th of April-img_0382.jpg
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Rookie
    Well if ppl are not happy the only way to vote is revenue. Buy no tokens with $$. Watch fewer videos. Boycott for 1 month? Lol

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Rkv and William Lycke like this.

CM-16 he still has (your) quality 64. Meaning your whole team has gone insane - well if it's quality that you refer to.

Yep this update seems to be really bad.
    William Lycke likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    And to add!

Rest assured, we're listening to what you all have to say. As I mentioned in my previous reply, we're following these threads closely and know that this is a big topic for new and old players alike.

We made these Auctions changes after gathering lots of your suggestions over the years across many channels of ours. But again, we'll for sure be forwarding your comments along to the developers.
    After 24 hours since the new auctions system was implemented 90% of the comments on the t11 forum,Nordeus FB page,twitter,t11 fb groups are negative,how can you say that this change was made after you listened to our suggestions and feedback when a huge number of users doesn't like it???
    You tested last month or so an auctions system BUT it has nothing to do with this one(only that if you lose the auction you get your tokens back) and yes there're many users who like itBUT off course there were no bidding wars and off course there was no gains for Nordeus.
    Don't treat us like fools,step up and tell the truth,this was Nordeus decision,not that you listened to our suggestions.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

I had an idea which could help the conflict. I know a lot of people do not like the new system, but I think it could be a fun addition to the game (at least, to help greedy teams lose tokens more). Also, I expect Nordeus devs spent a lot of time working on it. So I propose a compromise:

Add back the old Auctions system, and keep this new system around as a "Quick Auctions" system, next to Negotiations and Scout. The old auctions system would work the same way it used to, maybe with 1 hour auction periods instead of 1-3 hours to keep the speed up, and each token used to bid is lost. Humans selling players would go to this system, so that human managers can buy human-managed players. There would also be a list of 10-15 Nordgens appearing every 5 minutes or so on the "Quick Auctions" list, where teams can bid on players and not have to worry about losing tokens, but the players are likely to cost more overall.

Let me know if you think this is a good idea. I want to have the old Auctions system back, as I know a lot of you might as well. However, I think a Quick Auctions tab could be an exciting addition, as long as regular Auctions are an option.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Addicted
    Hi,

This is very challenging for them to implement.

The key factor for this new auction system is that they implemented the association view, that's why we bid against managers at all levels. The scout and negotiation tab are not that dynamic so it is only limited to the same level; but the auction tab is dynamic, in terms of the association view, and it is very difficult to include the old auction system together with this new one. This is why they abandoned the old version, as there is no way to include this new auction system on that old platform.

They don't really need to introduce this new system, as they won't gain anything even some crazy people abuse tokens. The most successful business model is built on a "win-win" base, and this new auction is definitely not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    I had an idea which could help the conflict. I know a lot of people do not like the new system, but I think it could be a fun addition to the game (at least, to help greedy teams lose tokens more). Also, I expect Nordeus devs spent a lot of time working on it. So I propose a compromise:

Add back the old Auctions system, and keep this new system around as a "Quick Auctions" system, next to Negotiations and Scout. The old auctions system would work the same way it used to, maybe with 1 hour auction periods instead of 1-3 hours to keep the speed up, and each token used to bid is lost. Humans selling players would go to this system, so that human managers can buy human-managed players. There would also be a list of 10-15 Nordgens appearing every 5 minutes or so on the "Quick Auctions" list, where teams can bid on players and not have to worry about losing tokens, but the players are likely to cost more overall.

Let me know if you think this is a good idea. I want to have the old Auctions system back, as I know a lot of you might as well. However, I think a Quick Auctions tab could be an exciting addition, as long as regular Auctions are an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    Hi,

This is very challenging for them to implement.

The key factor for this new auction system is that they implemented the association view, that's why we bid against managers at all levels. The scout and negotiation tab are not that dynamic so it is only limited to the same level; but the auction tab is dynamic, in terms of the association view, and it is very difficult to include the old auction system together with this new one. This is why they abandoned the old version, as there is no way to include this new auction system on that old platform.

They don't really need to introduce this new system, as they won't gain anything even some crazy people abuse tokens. The most successful business model is built on a "win-win" base, and this new auction is definitely not the case.
    I fail to see why this would be a challenge? They already have the basis for running the old Auctions system. Associations started way before the Auction system changed, so it's not like the old Auctions system can't exist alongside this new system. I'm just trying to come up with a way they can save both, since they clearly made both of them work in the context of the rest of the game (code-wise).
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Addicted
    You are right in terms of the schedule of these events happened before. I am just wondering if this will cause some complicated programming work when they really put two auction systems side by side.

I certainly like the idea you proposed although I still prefer the old auction system. I know bidding war could occur no matter what but bidding against same level managers is still very different from doing it against all managers on the same server across all levels.

Like I said, they don't really gain that much by introducing this new auction system. And what I hate is that they just simply said this was per our suggestions? I am just wondering how many of us really suggested this approach?

This new auction system is nuts and we will see what will happen on day 1 of the new season will start on this coming Saturday/Sunday, depending on different time zones.

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    I fail to see why this would be a challenge? They already have the basis for running the old Auctions system. Associations started way before the Auction system changed, so it's not like the old Auctions system can't exist alongside this new system. I'm just trying to come up with a way they can save both, since they clearly made both of them work in the context of the rest of the game (code-wise).
    jcohen42 and William Lycke like this.

Team tatics

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    And to add!

Rest assured, we're listening to what you all have to say. As I mentioned in my previous reply, we're following these threads closely and know that this is a big topic for new and old players alike.

We made these Auctions changes after gathering lots of your suggestions over the years across many channels of ours. But again, we'll for sure be forwarding your comments along to the developers.
    I logged in today lost a game because all my tactics seemso have altered for a game how has this happened

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast