Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [OFFICIAL] Resolved! - Issue with the F.A. Tournament (28.04.17)

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    5 tokens...you lucky lucky lucky people
    Yeah I know. I think I'm gonna buy a couple of scouted players, a new club badge and shirt and top up my blues and greens by way of celebration...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    a ****
    we 're playing in a few minutes the first game.
    Can we get bugged please ?
    Bunzo likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by troken View Post
    Guido, I think it means that your Association is credited with 3pts per lost game in the standings from the earlier games, but the results from them won't be changed. However forgive me if I've read that wrongly.
    And they dare to write "so there won't be any disadvantage"... We are through to the final by 15-9 but if we would not, we were relegated for sure... This is rediculous.
    troken likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Should the managers send a report or it's "auto" ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    How would you say there is no disadvantage when you compensate us 15 points for 5 loss? Now other team has 15 points and we only have 3 points. That also goal difference also 15-3 so they are ahead by 12 goals. We need to win all 6 to reach final. If we win 5, we may still not reach final as we may not catch up goal difference. So we will play 3rd place instead of final. Then we miss the chance to be 1st and also miss 50 bonus points for winners. Hence we will not meet 1200 points to stay in Gold 1 division and we will be relegated. So we miss 50 tokens too which we would have got if we manage to stay in Gold 1 div. So Jeeves, can you advise how we are not at disadvantage? You need to compensate us with following: 50 points for winners, One winner trophy, Do not relegate us, award 50 tokens which we get for staying at Gold Div 1. Then only it will be fair.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    5 tokens...you lucky lucky lucky people
    That might buy 1 finger of a new player early next season in new auctions :-) every little helps

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Are you sure, there isn't another bug?

[OFFICIAL] Resolved! - Issue with the F.A. Tournament (28.04.17)-img_1043.jpg
    [OFFICIAL] Resolved! - Issue with the F.A. Tournament (28.04.17)-img_1044.jpg
    [OFFICIAL] Resolved! - Issue with the F.A. Tournament (28.04.17)-img_1045.jpg
    Tyltyl likes this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

This is a bug that exists for 2 months now maybe more
    I personally spotted after the loan exploit fix.

It is just random how everyone experiences this.

https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...tml#post455602

For me the asso game engine is completely broken or matches are fixed, so they keep most teams in the level that Nordeus wants
    Last edited by Cloverfield; 04-28-2017 at 07:05 PM.
    madflo19 likes this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Are you sure, there isn't another bug?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1043.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	81405

Name:	IMG_1044.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	88.8 KB 
ID:	81406

Name:	IMG_1045.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	81407
    Did the rest of your association all lose too and lose to nil because it happened to me on the last bug, my whole association got smashed 4-0 6-0 7-0 ect in both legs and only i was able to score 1 goal and considering a couple of teams including mine was 2 stars stronger, looks exactly like your above result

Famous
    How is it a fair reimbursement, if the opportunity cost isn't being reimbursed? Bug could cause an association to finish 3rd (10 points), when if no bug, they might have finished 1st (50 points).
    Level 40 Manager

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast