Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree404Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system

Addicted
    This is sick......

[OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system-img_0746.jpg
    lespa and Rkv like this.

Apprentice
    as expected. the retards from nordeus won't change anything. they just don't give a **** about our opinion and they will continue making updates which will force the players to spend more and more tokens and money.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    No one will get 4 stars player and spend too much tokens or pack to train at the current situation..its matter of wasting time and costly..thats only applicable for the one lucky who are staying in those Europe countries or the US who can farm few thousand of tokens..its not fair for asian people..
    I actually didn't buy the 4* players to train them. They were purchased because they're immediately negotiation ready, so i'm just awaiting bids from lower levels managers so I can make a profit in tokens. An association teammate of mine already made 40-50 token profit this way on the 1st day alone. I probably won't be as lucky on my server, but still think i'll get a decent return (hope). Regardless, it's going to cost lower level managers less in tokens to negotiate with me, than it will to win a bidding war for the same player, so it's a buy low, sell high situation in my eyes .
    Level 40 Manager

So this is how Nordeus rewards long term managers? Throwing them in the same pool as newbies. Disgraceful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    William Lycke likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by serdaracr View Post
    Hi my friend... Do you not think that, the top 11 managers, who lately focused on raping us, are not clever enough to create many accounts on different levels to make them enter into bidings and increase the amount of tokens bet for the football players and when tokens reached up to satisfying amount those topp 11 faked accounts stop betting ans there you are with a football player in your hand costing you a fortune....!!!!! I strongly beleive that they do it...
    I am pretty sure this is done by Nordeus. The amount of accounts with a cartoon profile pic and a name which has numbers in it /i,e, princess8989/ is suspiciously large. Be careful with those account.I think those might be accounts created by Nordeus to bid and drive up prices
    Rkv and William Lycke like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    I am pretty sure this is done by Nordeus. The amount of accounts with a cartoon profile pic and a name which has numbers in it /i,e, princess8989/ is suspiciously large. Be careful with those account.I think those might be accounts created by Nordeus to bid and drive up prices
    fyi
    those profiles (with those terrible pics) are google accounts.
    Now, most of the people (the lower levels), are starting T11 with mobiles/tablets and google accounts.
    But so far, the worst bidding I 've seen are from human/facebook players
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Temidayo_ View Post
    The machine is not signing my players. It's insane. By selling to an agent, I lose a lot of $$$. Severely depletes my transfer funds + the value of the entire club. Needs fixing.
    It's terrible, really. I have even a 99% 30 yo LB the machine isn't buying. Would've caused a bidding war in the previous system.
    William Lycke likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Temidayo_ View Post
    It's terrible, really. I have even a 99% 30 yo LB the machine isn't buying. Would've caused a bidding war in the previous system.
    Would cause even more of a bidding war in this system, if you could sell your players on Auctions to other managers,,,,
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Before.. this person would have been easy to sell with good profit.. now I have tried x times 4min an null result and if its for cremation anyways why not him?

I just don't get it

[OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system-capture.jpg
    Brian Dang, lespa and achiie like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Before.. this person would have been easy to sell with good profit.. now I have tried x times 4min an null result and if its for cremation anyways why not him?

I just don't get it

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	69.2 KB 
ID:	81786
    My 4 players even end at 9 and 4 also could not sell..their age also only 28-29...not even old...what's a joke...
    Gert Funck likes this.

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast