Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree404Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system

Well it has been over a week now from when the new transfer system was set up.
    My initial reaction was "****e" but I´ll take that back ....I like it it has grown on me.
    Every 4 minutes a list of Nordgen players many with 3 positions & SA (no more getting up at 5am to check the TM)
    That said there is one draw back and that is the selling of your own players I really feel in this case Nordeus never thought about it
    and this should be fixed .

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    That said there is one draw back and that is the selling of your own players I really feel in this case Nordeus never thought about it
    Exactly this. Buying players isn't great, but it's fine; you can get mid-level players for pretty cheap. There's not really as much strategy anymore, it's just "pay whatever you want", especially since people can just jump into an auction after it has gone to the later rounds, but it's at least adequate.

But selling players is impossible to get the value you deserve for your players. It's a broken system. I will definitely quit after this season if they don't fix that, because otherwise there's no point; you just grind through players like they're nothing.
    Bunzo and Gert Funck like this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Yup. Selling players is a pain in the arse. Takes so long, for less than the player's true value too.
    Bunzo likes this.

Well it has been over a week now from when the new transfer system was set up.
    My initial reaction was "****e" but I´ll take that back ....I like it it has grown on me.
    Every 4 minutes a list of Nordgen players many with 3 positions & SA (no more getting up at 5am to check the TM)
    15 players every 3 minutes? on the old auction you could find 40-50 players for 2 hours...

Yes and of that 40-50 players you maybe had 2 or 3 decent ones
    I much prefer the 4minute set up (not 3 btw )

Yes and of that 40-50 players you maybe had 2 or 3 decent ones
    I much prefer the 4minute set up (not 3 btw )
    2-3 DECENT? In my times then I woke up in the morning I could find 20-30 even 40 players with 5* stars 18-19-20 almost all the players, some even had abilities...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    2-3 DECENT? In my times then I woke up in the morning I could find 20-30 even 40 players with 5* stars 18-19-20 almost all the players, some even had abilities...
    In the last few months there were less & less young Nordgen players on the TM and I was checking every morning after the server maintenance
    You were getting 20-30 every day?
    There was plenty threads opened on the decreasing number of Nordgen players.

Famous
    aiyo..so tired of this new trick...

Initially hated the new system but I now love it! It was a struggle to find good players in the old system (level 35+) and having to wait 2-3 hours did not suit me at all. Yes one has to spend a lot more tokens for players but if you're patient you can find a complete player (>95%, 3 positions, SA) for 15-20 tokens.
    Bunzo likes this.

The new auction system is worse and worse each day that passes by.

A 98% player was sold for 47 tokens yesterday.

I bought a 97% player, and then I needed money.

Guess what? The fake auction system "sell to auction" didn't buy it for 2 days in a row, still not sold.

How much realistic is that?

Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast