Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New challenge during league - U23 goals

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    My understanding is, another step of Nords token grabbing marketing system. Managers going to run and do more bid war for young star (below 23).
    What nonsense.
    Santa1212 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    I find it great!
    Similar in-game competitions should come in the future!
    Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    Completely pointless.
    The prize payouts aren't worth the effort.
    The whole idea is that you put more effort into winning the league. Score goals with your younger players. Helps with tanking I suppose. I personally love it. Thank you Nordeus.
    Santa1212 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pjkeogh
    What nonsense.
    Explain more please, why do you think my statement has no sense; if you can't explain then I'll understand you might not have any sense.
    Last edited by ibangali; 05-29-2017 at 09:24 AM.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Since most of my star players are 25 upwards then am not bothered about the challenge

Rookie
    I find it great!
    Similar in-game competitions should come in the future!
    Quote Originally Posted by maxma View Post
    very good contest
    I think the competition is just to make things spicy.
    The tokens are few, but ok it is just a mini competition.
    Personally I will try for 10T and 1st place for both my teams.

Also if anyone does not like it simply can ignore it.

This mini-competitions have a great potential, as have no extra feature dev they just run in parallel with the rest
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    I like the new competition. It is nice
    Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    Explain more please, why do you think my statement has no sense; if you can't explain then I'll understand you might not have any sense.
    Not everything Nordeus do is designed to rob you of your tokens. They are trying to address concerns raised by people.

I for one won't be getting in a bidding war for a 18 yr old costing 10-50 tokens a pop to maybe win 40 tokens if I'm super successful over all 4 mini competitions.
    achiie, raj9 and Santa1212 like this.

Pointless most teams are all U23 anyway

Quick reaction from Nordeus to the growing number of managers buying only old high 5 star players to stay competitive using less tokens. Obviously this is a measure against this tendency. Personally I won't pay too much attention to this competition and will stay much more concerned by the inevitable - having another bunch of 13 heavy tokenbuyers in my league come tomorrow morning
    lespa and Cope King like this.

Sometimes... I wonder, what kind of stupid people are at this forum (sorry, for that hard wording, but...)

Nordeus gives us a new, small, additional competition, it costs NOTHING, it goes side by side with normal playing. You can get +10T extra for free. If you do NOTHING, you also get at least 1T. These tokens, are additional, and you stupid people talk about worthless, etc.

I'm also not happy, it's only U23, because all my top offensive players (Costa, da Silva, Eisner, Alvarez,...) are older than 23. Only Meiringer (ST) is left. But I don't buy a new AMx/ST... I'm happy, I'm able to get an additional amount of tokens.
    Some of you should rethink yourselves.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #29
    Hei everyone,

Thanks for the feedback - the good one and the less good one as well.

Our aim was to provide more variety and fun for you folks - especially for seasoned players who'd love to have more challenges. We plan on providing you with a variety of contests like this, hopefully you'll like some of the upcoming things we've prepared as well.

Please keep the feedback flowing guys - no matter if its good or bad.

-- SOLID

So Nordeus answer to complaints about the new Transfer Market costing more tokens is not to fix it, but introduce another competition where the reward is more tokens?????
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast