Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New challenge during league - U23 goals

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #31
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by SOLID View Post
    Hei everyone,

Thanks for the feedback - the good one and the less good one as well.

Our aim was to provide more variety and fun for you folks - especially for seasoned players who'd love to have more challenges. We plan on providing you with a variety of contests like this, hopefully you'll like some of the upcoming things we've prepared as well.

Please keep the feedback flowing guys - no matter if its good or bad.

-- SOLID
    Word.

Btw guys right now you can get all the info about the "Young Prospects" challenge over at our online F.A.Q. page.

UPDATE: You can read the official Young Prospects challenge thread here.

I wanted to tank this season but, this feature has spiced-up the things for me a little bit as, my starting line-up is U-21 atm.
    But,the only real concern i have is for how long this will be continued??
    If it is for one week then i'm not interested, as i really want to tank but, say if this is for full month then,baby this season belongs to me once again!!

So guys any idea for timeline?

Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    My understanding is, another step of Nords token grabbing marketing system. Managers going to run and do more bid war for young star (below 23).
    In the way the auction system works now, why would anyone spend 20-30 tokens for a player to make 10 back?
    Matteo de Clemente likes this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

This could be a very good idea,but some conditions are required:

1) Improving quality and performances for players coming from your school
    2) Improving quality and performances for U23 players bought after bids

Possible benefits:

1) A further source for token earning with no real money loss

2) The chance to rediscover the initial management of top11,where you could play and win with 5,maximum 6 stars players.
    Wild token buying activity,powered by Nordeus, has destroyed such an interest.

If good young players can only be found on scout transfert or recommended players you have to pay 79 tokens,
    it won't be a success at all.
    axd23 likes this.

We had a long time, where young players were "better", player older than 25 were worthless. At the moment, it seems players getting better the older they are. I don't want back the old system. I like to keep player like Kraxner, Costa, Weigl,... to keep them her whole career.
    Matteo de Clemente likes this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Word.

Btw guys right now you can get all the info about the "Young Prospects" challenge over at our online F.A.Q. page.
    We'll update the official 5.7 post with details as well.
    Well you know I am a complete prick with last features Dev.

But this one is a really good one and in the correct direction to bring new excitement in the game.

And also it has so much endless potential which can keep the fun running.

Nicely done I must say!
    axd23, madflo19, achiie and 3 others like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #37
    @Talisman

We're still looking at your feedback and the numbers and having loads of discussions internally. Trust me when I say that we're not ignoring you, but even the system itself needs a few weeks to stabilise the internal economy as people are figuring out the best ways to bid.

@achiee

Very interesting point, this is the first time we're doing this and the initial plan was to have a variety of different challenges of time and not make one type of challenge like the U23 one a permanent feature. In any case - do share your thoughts, as we'll be taking them and discussing them among us as we're trying to improve the experience of those challenges for all of us.

-- SOLID
    achiie and Santa1212 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by motrin View Post
    The update announcement said there were two editions. If this is one, I wonder what the second edition is.

Maybe this is in response to the suggestions that top league players gets some prize. I personally would have preferred at the end of the season, the team(s) with top scorer, top rated, and top assists gets some prize regardless of age. But I don't think this is terrible (unless you like fielding a team of oldies).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Like Top football manager.... It was financial reward anyway... I will actually prefer green packs.

Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer FC View Post
    Pointless most teams are all U23 anyway
    How many teams do you even know?

Rookie
    I reckon it's a good addition, there are many variations that be introduced (ratings, assists, clean sheets etc, fair play - least yellow/red cards).

They (Nordeus) are trying something new which is not detrimental to the overall game. Obviously the usual nay-sayers can always find a negative in everything.

Potential winnings of up to 10 tokens for a six day challenge are quite attractive, bearing in mind the sponsorhsip is only 35 tokens/seasons, and most association rewards are 50 or fewer tokens.
    madflo19, SOLID, achiie and 1 others like this.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast