Page 11 of 135 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Rookie
    The intepretation of a troll result is stretched further and further with each day - as expected

Kto
    Yea, it becomes another whine thread.

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    I don't know if it is or it is not a troll,nobody knows nothing about this game,we are all guessing about it... all i know is that i beat him twice this season and i was better than him 3rd match too,but he had better shoot efficiency,where you can't do nothing.
    Also even if he is +1 lvl,7* 127% quality for me,I have an 8* team 144% quality ,with "monsters" players in 1st 11,my bench players have better quality than his 1st 11 players ,also previous champions league round i beat 2nd place in his league 10-1 on aggregate.
    And again Al Capone with his team scored ZERO goals in the previous 2 games against me..i know all this can happen,but always happens in the knockout matches,I was also expecting that a good team like Al Capone's team to put some pressure on me the first 2 games too ...not that he was better in the 3rd match,on contrary,the stats are showing that i was better again and i will say it again,It doesn't matter how much possession you have,how many ck you have,how much % passes completed,how many shoots you have,the only things that matters is %shoot efficiency and saves(for me this means that you have no control)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Let's say that Real was playing vs Atletico Madrid in the final.
    Won them twice in the Spanish League , had better quality, more ball possession, more s.o.t. but lost cause Atletico had better efficiency.
    Is it a troll ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    Let's say that Real was playing vs Atletico Madrid in the final.
    Won them twice in the Spanish League , had better quality, more ball possession, more s.o.t. but lost cause Atletico had better efficiency.
    Is it a troll ?
    No,it's real football,nothing to do with this game..
    My mistake,I shouldn't post that match because i don't know if it was or not a troll,tbh i don't know what is a troll result.

nikolgiorgos likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Till now all is fine but always once a match in season it happens , when u have a hundred shoots​ and all of them are going out and the opponent is making 2-3 goals out of 4 shooos in the target :/

Sent from my ID1 using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    No,it's real football,nothing to do with this game..
    My mistake,I shouldn't post that match because i don't know if it was or not a troll,tbh i don't know what is a troll result.
    no, you did well
    - because this gave me the chance to expain the difference between a troll result and a fixed result
    - because the roll dice must be a part of T11 as it's a part of real football.
    or else, every season there should be a final four between Barcelona, Real M., Bayern M. and Panathinaikos ( ) , playing together who's gonna win the CH.L. trophy
    - the fixed results should be in games where no manager is present. It's not a troll but it's very annoying to see that every (coaching) move you make is useless.
    At least ass.manager should work right and give you hints for the mistakes you did or what else you should do.
    madflo19 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Not again, you judge it's troll or not
    Oppo manager join after 65' min, oppo playing with 10 players, tons of shot and my attacker can't score and his keeper become monster, really really strange game, don't know I should spend more time or not ...
    Can't win against 30% weaker team, really strange...
    me 4-5-1v, oppo 3n-1-2-3w-1; his dmc got red card

How many troll results you had this season ?-match-preview.jpg

How many troll results you had this season ?-cl-semifinal-season-93.jpg

How many troll results you had this season ?-cl-semifinal-season-93-1.jpg

I hope nash123 also going to post his soon, almost same result, this all game engine doing, we are the manager by name and game engine decide or control you win or not; it's not fun, frustration...
    game engine doesn't need to make other team over powerful, that's unfair treat, not equal treat ...
    Last edited by ibangali; 06-15-2017 at 04:17 PM.
    nash123 likes this.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Apprentice
    It's a shame.

I'm first in the league, today I have played against the second.
    How many troll results you had this season ?-cattura.jpg
    How many troll results you had this season ?-cattura2.jpg

Two red cards, the first direct red card after 2 minutes, and two penalties. In which universe is it possibile a direct red card after 2 minutes? Only in this game.

I use normal tackling.

It' a shame; last season I had two consecutives direct red cards, in CL and in CUP at the same minute of the first half.

Nordeus, how do you explain this ridicolous red cards that often I have in my season in the most important matches?

And...of course, opposite manager isn't present.

We follow the match only to be trolled by the game.

I study tactics, prepare the team, train and motivate them for what? Watch match where the opponent isn't present and see these absurd things?

Losing because the opponent is stronger or has chosen a better tactic it's ok.

Losing in this mode no. It's not acceptable.

I'm thinking to leave this game. Seriously.
    Last edited by Iridensys; 06-16-2017 at 09:47 AM.
    rogerniceguy likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Iridensys View Post
    It's a shame.

I'm the first in the league, today I have played against the second.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cattura.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	83508
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cattura2.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	83509

Two red cards, the first direct red card after 2 minutes, and two penalties. In which universe is it possibile a direct red card after 2 minutes? Only in this game.

I use normal tackling.

It' a shame; last season I had two consecutives direct red cards, in CL and in CUP at the same minute of the first half.

Nordeus, how do you explain this ridicolous red cards that often I have in my season in the most important matches?

And...of course, opposite manager isn't present.

We follow the match only to be trolled by the game.

I study tactics, prepare the team, train and motivated them for what? Watch match where the opponent isn't present and see these absurd things?

Losing because the opponent is stronger or has chosen a better tactic it's ok.

Losing in this mode no. It's not acceptable.

I'm thinking to leave this game. Seriously.
    Already decided I'm leaving. Had enough. So frustrated playing no show managers 25%+ weaker with my team full condition morale win bonus etc only to lose. What's the point of playing if activity not rewarded

Iridensys likes this.

Rookie
    Well, I had my share of troll results including losing to a semi-abandoned team, which is second from the bottom in the league. However, I am pretty sure my today's opponent in the SL quarterfinal is busy now bitching and complaining about being trolled after seing the final score. He is two levels higher with the squad almost 30% stronger (pisses me off in itself, having such monsters in the same draw but that's another story). I went in with four backs, 2 DMCs, closed my eyes and prayed. I ended up beating the guy 3:0. True, he wasn't present but had about ten friends watching and pretty much nullifying my possession advantage. Still sure I will get railroaded in the return leg.
    Iridensys likes this.

Page 11 of 135 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast