Page 21 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    so how Buffon (#194) got a 4.4 ?
    Penalization for the 4 goals against summed to a initial bad rating due bad performance. Another option is that after be trained he went to the bar and well, the Vodka is so bad....

really without see the entire matches we can not understand the whole situation, so I will still thinking that this Gk will continue failing. Lets see.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos
    This b.p. 70-30 is fake and came from factors other than the teams.
    Too many fakes, I won't surprise if one day someone says and prove that this total game is fake
    Last edited by ibangali; 06-27-2017 at 09:11 PM.
    madflo19 and nash123 like this.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Apprentice
    Hmmm maybe you all are right, maybe my GK had bad day
    Look at his form : 8-8-4-8-8

I have my way to awoid troll results: I use on 95% of my games two opposite settings for tactic. With this solution I was only two times defeated last season ( because I use also attacking tactic for tests). But always when I use attacking tactic I see that my team trying to breake the wall with the had....nothing works ( First 10 seasons I was plaing with hard attacking with succes, but all finished when with the same tactic I Lost 4 games in a raw. I never had so bad results earlier.

This season I will play the same like last season, but I will use my rules for managing games. I will have my test.

This rating for my GK was worst in my 16 seasons, I have checked different matches agains opponents where I was scoring 6 and more goals, and gues what.... opponent GK rating was more than 6:/

I have notice many games where my oppo had 100% efficiency before match end, and after game finished suddenly occure that somewhere there was miss shot and this efficiency drop down.

Last question...when last time your team had efficiency 80% after match end?

Wysłane z iPad za pomocą Tapatalk
    ibangali and nash123 like this.

Apprentice
    Btw
    @Nick look at my team stats and opponent, Zlatan score this game one goal and one assist and still his rating was better than opponent Messi with 3 goals... when you compare lines like mid or Def everywhere I was better:/

This game was one big troll like hell:/

Wysłane z iPad za pomocą Tapatalk
    ibangali and nash123 like this.

5/5wins so far. Also have gotten an injury per game. What is this? Last season I barely got one.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Btw
    @Nick look at my team stats and opponent, Zlatan score this game one goal and one assist and still his rating was better than opponent Messi with 3 goals... when you compare lines like mid or Def everywhere I was better:/
    yes I know. Sometimes it's also the rates broken.
    Added here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...s-table-2.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    yes I know. Sometimes it's also the rates broken.
    Added here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...s-table-2.html
    Nik, lets bring up another thread please: "How many fake in this game have?"

Procession fake, rate fake, moral fake (here), game stat fake, AM crazy (here) etc. etc. etc.
    madflo19 and nash123 like this.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

A summary about season 93.
    After being out of the game for 4 seasons, I had a rather normal season.
    I won the League with three lost games
    vs the 4th, 2-3 , I would call it a "fix" result, watching the game but nothing worked.
    But oppo had a descent team of 5*-6* players so I can't call it a troll.
    vs a tanking team which played normally against me (probably for the contest of U23).
    He had a very strong team of 7* players
    vs the 2nd. A good team , previous season treble winner (he also won the Cup but I couldn't watch that game)
    and a draw vs the 3rd of the league.
    I started watching at 70' min, made a sub and this player scored (1-1)
    Nothing weird in this season.

Nik, lets bring up another thread please: "How many fake in this game have?
    a lot
    hahaha
    but
    - comparing simulation/realism of T11 with real football and Mobile Strike/"Call of duty" games with real war , we have a winner here
    - even if the new version is worst than the old one (2014-15) , still is the best football manager fb game
    I suppose that killing zombies is more attractive subject for games developers - lol

Anyway, this thread helped me to see that the game didn't change much from the previous time I was active (5 seasons ago).
    It's just the perception of many new players/ forum members mad me wonder if something changed.

VIP
    Playing ultra defensive and conceding goal in 90th minute from counter-attack
    How many troll results you had this season ?-1d.jpg
    nash123 likes this.