Page 31 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Game like that really don't understand, how and why its happen:

How many troll results you had this season ?-troll-but-not-troll.jpg
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

They us as is possible. Its amazing how long we got troll resoult and they respond me on support ticket like " Its happens, your team have bad day, Chance your tactic, Change your team, Change your live. blablalblal YOU NORDEUS I HAVE TO SAY IT YOU! Its will be good day when Nordeus anouce they close TOP eleven becouse there will be noone
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 07-19-2017 at 07:59 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    we got troll resoult
    wrong
    you got troll result, not us
    I have none this season
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Kto
    The season almost done, my experience concerning troll results: none, as always (again, many opponents with a little q difference, so not many troll chances).

I want to say something more constructive hoping to shed some more light on the issue. I talked in the past about one of the reasons troll results may happen is to help the predestined team win the league. This season I won the league and I was the strongest team overall but that's not the point. I noticed that my closest rival got trolled in a lot of matches the last week or so (he was attending them and the teams where of course abandoned). I got 2 troll results overall in the first part (1L 1D) while 2 of my closest rival had no losses until they faced each other and me in the last 3 matches (defeated them both). 2nd part I was winning all matches and so was the, rival we had only 1 point difference. I was thinking the title would be decided in the last matches where I would face the 2 other active teams in my league. "The TE wheel of fortune" decided to give those guys some terrible results one after another which leaves me now with a 12 points advantage. In a realistic world the league would be decided in the last matches since there where no other teams to challenge us except ourselves like the 1st part of the season showed, I'm happy I won the league don;t get me wrong but I have to recognize that the game made it easier for me spitting on the opponent. If you get on the right side of the game you will win without problems and won't have to experience any troll results. That's my thing with trolls, not the loss itself but the fact that they actually decide who is gonna the title,

Kto
    I ve seen many times the expectation, that teams can be predestined to win or not to win. Well, I lost in CL-semis to a similar strong team, so unlucky. One might say, its because I shouldnt win the tripple. But WHY? Why spend ressources to make any algorhytm, which decides about winning besides the normal engine. Maybe I throw everything and quit, if I dont win. Or if I win. Or I dont spend money if I lose, because the game sucks. Or I dont do it, if I win all titles and sort of lose the interest. Who knows it? Or are we already totally mind-controlled?
    I just dont see any clear logik.

Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    I ve seen many times the expectation, that teams can be predestined to win or not to win. Well, I lost in CL-semis to a similar strong team, so unlucky. One might say, its because I shouldnt win the tripple. But WHY? Why spend ressources to make any algorhytm, which decides about winning besides the normal engine. Maybe I throw everything and quit, if I dont win. Or if I win. Or I dont spend money if I lose, because the game sucks. Or I dont do it, if I win all titles and sort of lose the interest. Who knows it? Or are we already totally mind-controlled?
    I just dont see any clear logik.
    In my opinion, based on my experience in this game, the game gives hidden advantages to certain teams itself (some as early as at the start of the season) so that those teams have a significant chance to win a particular competition (the competition that the game will be favouring this team). Then, it is all about that favoured team. If that team has the basics (decent squad and formation) and certain minimum requirements, it goes on to win that competition even if there are stronger, active teams in that same competition. Tactics and so on, all seem to fail when you face such a team as the game wants that team to win that competition this season. One of the only way to counter this is to have extremes in quality, that is very large quality advantage, where this advantage overrides the effects of the hidden favours given by the game. On the other hand, if that favoured team don't even have the basics or do not have the minimum requirements, then it won't win that competition, else you would have been seeing lots of weak, abandoned teams with messy formations winning the competitions,

In another way to say this, it is like there is something in the game that sets which team will have a good season, which team will have a good season with respect to what competition, things like that; there is a sort of hidden pluses (+) or minuses (-) already attached to teams from the start of the season itself.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-21-2017 at 12:17 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Kto
    Its a theory, maybe maybe. I guess my defeat in cl-semi is one of those

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @kenotic
    I noticed that my closest rival got trolled in a lot of matches the last week
    you cannot be sure about other teams and their manager's action.
    I 'm not sure even if my self (if did the right things) - lol

@Tactician
    In my opinion, based on my experience in this game, the game gives hidden advantages to certain teams itself (some as early as at the start of the season) so that those teams have a significant chance to win a particular competition (the competition that the game will be favouring this team).
    last season I played in the Cup final vs the 2nd of my league.
    I couldn't watch the final as it was in a difficult morning working time and lost (my oppo, lower q but good manager was there).
    If I could watch that game, I would won him (most possible).
    Niddhoeggr likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    @Tactician

last season I played in the Cup final vs the 2nd of my league.
    I couldn't watch the final as it was in a difficult morning working time and lost (my oppo, lower q but good manager was there).
    If I could watch that game, I would won him (most possible).
    My point is that there are hidden favours, some set as early as the start of the season itself. It is sort of as follows.

good season or bad season (pluses or minuses attached to your team)

good season or bad season for what competition (pluses or minuses attached to your team, but those are specific for a competition)

Neglecting the quality difference, the budget, things like that, all teams don't start equally and they are not treated the same way throughout the season; there are favours (or hidden advantages and disadvantages). Those favours influence the 'dices' used for individual matches too - sort of the dices themselves are not same; some have more 5s and 6s on the sides and some have more 1s and 2s. For me, it is just part of the simulation in an attempt to simulate things how they happen in real life.

Your team will still have good chances to win if you have a high quality team and use decent tactics. Else, how would those of like Madflo, Nash and even you yourself, and so on won so much? Like you yourself said, quality is among the first things. Then, you for example, you increased your chances more by manipulating your squad.

So, briefly, as a manager, if we want to win, we should do things to increase our chances (things we can control or have an influence on). Then it is all up to the game and what the game wants or what it planned or calculated for the season as a whole, or for a specific competition or for a specific match.

For example, take my case this season. I won the treble with a team I would describe as more on the average side (I had much better team than that in the past, but failed to even win doubles at times). There were strong and even strong, active opponents in the competitions this season, but in the end my team won all 3. I did not manipulate draws nor did I power trained players to 7-stars or above and so on, but I did things as a manager is expected to do to increase my chance to win, and the the rest was up to the game and its plans. I myself, I anticipated that this season the game will favour my team to win some competitions; sometimes, you can already see how the game set things up to favour a particular team. How about those times where my team won singles, doubles and even went close to win a treble (lost a final) when the team was more like abandoned? The team was abandoned, but had the a decent squad and used a decent formation (those are which are among the minimum requirements), but also, there must be some sort of favour as it went on to win competitions like more on its own (no manager, no training, no condition maintenance and so on). This sort of observation is more evident when it comes to competitions like the Cup and the Champions League; the league seem to do active managers and hard work more justice.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-22-2017 at 05:59 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)