Page 14 of 135 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

i quit 3 years ago or so, i came back to see what state the game was in now. well nothing changed, the game still throws out stupid results that make no sense. i have drawn to 2 bottom of the league teams 2 days in a row, one is clearly abandoned it has lost the last 6 or 7 games before i played them. i'm 30% better team. i dont care if it says some of my players had a bad day, i'm still head and shoulders better team and i have players with morale which i have kept up. what state do you expect the morale to be of a team bottom of the league who lose every day? so im 30% stronger team than an abandoned team who is bottom of the league with no morale, but somehow they get a draw against me, oh yeah a last minute draw too. Nothing has changed in this game for 3 years or more, the devs clearly dont listen.

the troll results section of the forum was the most busy 3 years ago, it still is. people have been complaining about the illogical results and nothing gets done, why do people keep playing? i'm not wasting my time on this game anymore. what is the point of buying good players and training and raising morale every day etc etc, and the game decides some guy with a 4-4-2 team is going to win the league instead of you just because 4-4-2 always wins apparently, even when stats say you should have been beaten. i'm done with this game, there are better things to do in life than waste time on things that make no sense

As I pointed on post # 25, why away game is better than home game, I also wrote somewhere that why unattended game is better than attended game. So, CL q. final home match trolled [0:0 post # 107] then away match won 0:4; 80 min I watch as a fan with other fan but I didn't join the game as manager, game goes to 0:3 then I join but by this time game goes to 89 or 90 min and over 0:4. If you see the screenshot, it shows 15% bonus but it doesn't gave me morale pack (blue) as a manager attended

Same formation, same players, only change I made is, no c/a. Because I just remember t11_fan's one point about c/a then last 2 days I didn't use c/a and see it's really broken and causing more shot or SoT for oppo.

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan
    Force counterattacks
    I have to admit that I don't use force counterattacks (CA) button at all. Why? Because I've noticed that fair amount of CA's have been broken, but worse is that then opponent starts CA against team whose CA was broken. Do not force CA when you play offensive! Force CA should be used when defending.
    If Nord doing the troll for make a twist on the game, then why twist, is it for fun but it doesn't make fun, its make frustration. If I could win my home match then I might not week up 3:30 am and attend the match at 3:58 am (away match start time 3:58 am est).

How many troll results you had this season ?-cl-q-final-fan.jpg

How many troll results you had this season ?-cl-q-final-fan-n-me.jpg

How many troll results you had this season ?-cl-q-final.jpg
    Last edited by ibangali; 06-17-2017 at 09:15 AM.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    As I pointed on post # 25, why away game is better than home game, I also wrote somewhere that why unattended game is better than attended game. So, CL q. final home match trolled [0:0 post # 107] then away match won 0:4; 80 min I watch as a fan with other fan but I didn't join the game as manager, game goes to 0:3 then I join but by this time game goes to 89 or 90 min and over 0:4. If you see the screenshot, it shows 15% bonus but it doesn't gave me morale pack (blue) as a manager attended

Same formation, same players, only change I made is, no c/a. Because I just remember t11_fan's one point about c/a then last 2 days I didn't use c/a and see it's really broken and causing more shot or SoT for oppo.

If Nord doing the troll for make a twist on the game, then why twist, is it for fun but it doesn't make fun, its make frustration. If I could win my home match then I might
    Going by football logic, force counters-attacks would be for defensive and at most normal mentalities while attacking and hard attacking with force counter-attacks are expected to be bad combinations, but not in this game. In this game, people have been using combinations like hard attacking, force-counter attack, high pressing and so on and still winning, and in the past, following assistant manager's advice during some particular matches lead to what would be bad or inappropriate combinations in nearly all situations in real football but seem to be the good or appropriate combinations to use in Top Eleven. Maybe some people at Nordeus themselves don't know much about football (or they copied many things from somewhere without knowing enough on the subject) or the orders don't do what they are expected to do based on the words used, or it could be a combination of both, or maybe we are the ones wrongly interpreting their orders or words used in this game.

One of the main problem in this game is what this or that do. Do they do what they are supposed to do according to their definition in terms of language and subject concerned? How much effect do they have? Or are they cosmetic? Some people from Nordeus might tell you it is up to the user to find out how things work in this game, and I agree to that to a certain extent, but some things must be revealed and the other things that are put to for the user to find out must follow the logic of the subject concerned (football and management). Some people at Nordeus might even lie to you concerning things in the game when you ask them. I am not saying that those on the forum here lied to you; maybe the information they are given from other employees there to transmit to you (and maybe the same applies for the case of those at support section) are not always the truth; what I mean is that some people from higher up in the branch have lied about things and then those lies have been transmitted to below. It is something you won't be shocked to find out nowadays for this game given that many deceiving things can be clearly noticed in the game itself.

All that being said, there are worst and much worst online games and support for online games. There is an online game (a sort of role-playing and action game) that I played seriously after I quit Top Eleven for the second time (in 2016); this game is the worst I have seen so far in terms of support, professionalism and honesty, especially for the price they asked users to pay to get things to progress in the game.

My message to all the users: don't let a game (that too, a virtual one) that you played and playing for fun and entertainment become a main source of anger, frustration, stress and pain in your life. Take things in such games less seriously or with less importance. Do not put money directly into it - spending money and then suffering unfair failures latter make matters worst. Also, If you think there are bad things in a game, then don't pay to play that game or don't spend money in it; it would be like financially supporting something that is bad according to you. Don't let your imperfections (for example, in the case of this game, addiction or want to achieve) get the better of you. It is good that people fight against unfairness or what is wrong, even if it is in a virtual game, but if this game is becoming a real pain, then take a break from it or even quit it. Also, like I said, there are much worst games out there in terms of the games themselves and their support, so see the positives too.
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-19-2017 at 12:03 AM.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

And I've reached the end of my T11 journey. Had the CL 1/4 final return leg at home today, after drawing 2-2 away against the only real opponent left, however, that one still miles behind my quality. What happens? First direct red card, 10th minute. Second direct red card, 28th minute. Switched off, logged back in some hours later, and surprise, surprise I saw that I've lost 0-1. Stats don't matter at all, but my team had still way better overall stats. Some hours later, league game, once again at home vs. an abandoned team, 10th position +43% Q. Switched to easy tackling mode. 63rd minute, direct red card for the only attacker. 72-28% poss., 21-7 shots, 14-2 on goal, 0-1 penalty 63rd after that red card. First season loss in the league, still first with a 6 points cushion to the 2nd, which I defeated both times.

This game is becoming nonsense, and I wont spend any second longer with it, despite having also reached the Cup final for the first time since season 3, after battling out all +1 level opponents (1st round +1lvl, +18% q., round of 32, +1lvl, +24% q., 1/8 finals, +1 lvl, +12% q., 1/4 finals, +1lvl, +8%, 1/2 finals, +1lvl, +11% q.).

That's it, I quit and wish all those m... who designed and implemented that nonsense of an engine, the same nonsense happening in their bloody lives as well!

Will leave also the association after this weekends final. So long, take care!
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 06-17-2017 at 09:21 PM.
    Level 21, Season 21, never tanking, no draw manip., +1 opp., 451, avg.Q. 140.1
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

League : 12x Winner, 8x 2nd, 1x 3rd
    CL: 5x Winner, 5x 2nd, 4x 1/2 finals, 3x 1/4 finals, 3x 1/8 finals
    Cup: 4x Winner, 1x 2nd, 2x semis, 5x 1/4 finals,1x 1/8 finals 4x Rd. 32 3x Rd1
    Triple Crown: not in a million years on those servers...
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

Apprentice
    3 days ago direct red card after 2 minutes against the second in my league.

Today another important game against the fourth, another direct red card at minute 27.

Fortunately I have won, but what's happening???? 0 red cards in all season and now 2 direct red cards against the second and the fourth in my league..with tackling normal.

Nordeus are you looking for to make me lose the league? Tell me so I leave the game. It is not possibile that only me have red cards in important games during the season.

Last season two direct cards in two consecutive days, one in CL and one in Cup at the same minute in the first half, now this.

It's not funny.

Even though today I won it is not fun to see these things

How many troll results you had this season ?-cattura.jpg
    Last edited by Iridensys; 06-18-2017 at 07:04 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Fortunately I have won, but what's happening???? 0 red cards in all season and now 2 direct red cards against the second and the fourth in my league..with tackling normal.
    those two are random pics the mechanism choose.
    Randomly chose the red card two times in a row.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    those two are random pics the mechanism choose.
    Randomly chose the red card two times in a row.
    Red cards in most important games, also last season...I doubt it is randomly.....in match against the second I have two red cards, I finish in 9.

Apprentice
    troll or not ?

How many troll results you had this season ?-troll5.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    missing T11 old form

Apprentice
    But How in the world the AM could say something like that ?

How many troll results you had this season ?-troll-aso.jpg
    missing T11 old form

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    The first one not at all..
    With a team like your oppo (Vosxod) I have won trebles

The 2nd looks like a troll (with a super performance of opp GK).
    His q looks low but it's suspicious that he has full team with s.a. players .
    Probably it's a case when someone doesn't care about the stars q but continues with the good performers.

* please let's keep out the asso games and the a.m. - lol
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 06-18-2017 at 08:47 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html