Page 119 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1342
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucian1986 View Post
    New Season, more trolls. Played against a team 15% weaker. I am winning 2-0. 87th minute and 89th min, the opponent scores 2 goals. WTF!

Opponent didn't even show up for the game.

At this point, I just don't know what to do anymore.

Moral is always 100%.
    Rest is always 100%.
    I research the counter to the opponent's formation.
    I am almost always 15%+ stronger than the opponent.
    I am almost always attend the game.
    I almost always have 15%+ bonus from watching the matches.

Despite all of this, I tie or lose to teams where the manager doesn't even show up.
    Game is like rolling dice, you never know what will happen. If you want skills to make a difference, I think you should quit. As I have discussed previously, my unmanaged team, in terms of results (wins/draws/losses) is almost as good as my managed team. The key difference is that my managed team is stronger and tends to win certain key games in the cup or CL. In terms of the league, my unmanaged team has yet to lose a single League.

The game engine is useless and trolls players regularly but Nordeus doesn't care about player experience. They just want to make money. If they cared, they would have improved the system after seeing over 100 pages of people complaining about trolls.

Otherwise, people on here will either (a) agree with you but they can't do anything about the trolling either or (b) reach for straws as they try to argue that the game involves skill and there is something you aren't doing right.

The reality is that the game involves very little skill. Ironically, players admit this when they recommend that you weaken your team at the end of a season in order to get drawn against weaker teams and then just strengthen the squad. This is the equivalent of using a cheat code and then claiming you beat the game. Having a stronger team and a valid tactic will help you win 85% of the games. For the rest, just hope that the inevitable trolls don't cause you to forfeit the title.
    Last edited by Berlitz; 09-17-2019 at 05:53 PM.
    Lucian1986 likes this.

New Season, more trolls. Played against a team 15% weaker. I am winning 2-0. 87th minute and 89th min, the opponent scores 2 goals. WTF!

Opponent didn't even show up for the game.
    What the assistant manager said in the report? Your team felt asleep in the last minutes?
    Way back, when there was the assistant manager giving advices during live matches, sometimes there was one saying like ' careful, our defence should not fall asleep in the last minutes.' In response to this, I was using the defence bonus, but sometimes I did not and bam, my team conceeded a goal.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-17-2019 at 09:17 PM.
    Lucian1986 likes this.

Max
    Well I have played 754 games overall on this game on 3 main accounts and I can tell this is obviously luck based because even if you search up your opponents’ formation and tactics, you still can’t be assured you can win. The game engine has lots of lovely surprises waiting for you. Your season is decided by the game engine and you will never always beat the weakest if teams. I have lost 3 CL Finals out of 3. To weaker teams and I studied their formations and I still couldn’t beat them. This season I am paired with a few equal opponents. I will not turn up to the games and I will win the Quadruple. Best of luck. Because that is what this game is about. I only still play because I am trying to win the Champions League and I play for fun because there isn’t any good other football management games

I know this is hard. Don’t take the game too seriously. Because really it is only virtualised it just a game.

BUT Nordeus should definitely reduce silly results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lucian1986 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    What this the assistant manager said in the report? Your team felt asleep in the last minutes?
    Way back, when there was the assistant manager giving advices during live matches, sometimes there was one saying like ' careful, our defence should not fall asleep in the last minutes.' In response to this, I was using the defence bonus, but sometimes I did not and bam, my team conceeded a goal.
    I was using the defensive bonus, so I guess that wasn't working either. I had a 15% defense bonus throughout the game.

In the Assistant Manager report, the typical troll report: "A fixture to forget for the GK". The entire team had a rating of 7.2+ except the GK, who ended the game with a 5.7.

The number of trolls over the last 3 seasons is absolutely exhausting.

Also, just played a friendly: 98% vs 22%. I lost 0-1. hmmmm..... Anyone still think this game is anything more than luck....
    Last edited by Lucian1986; 09-17-2019 at 07:25 PM.
    Level 20

18 x League Champion
    15 x Champions League Winner (4 x Runner Up)
    17 x Cup Winner (2 x Runner Up)
    13 x Super Cup Winner (1 x Runner Up)

929 Wins/ 55 Draws / 40 Losses
    4367 Goals Scored / 509 Goals Conceded/ 267 Games Longest Unbeaten Streak

I was using the defensive bonus, so I guess that wasn't working either. I had a 15% defense bonus throughout the game.

In the Assistant Manager report, the typical troll report: "A fixture to forget for the GK". The entire team had a rating of 7.2+ except the GK, who ended the game with a 5.7.

The number of trolls over the last 3 seasons is absolutely exhausting.
    Well.. in the early days of those newly introduced features (bonuses, assistant manager advice...), sometimes if you pressed the wrong bonus, you would conceed a goal or two almost instantly. Ask Nik he will tell you; one time he pressed defence bonus and his team conceeded just after, and he was like wtf... . But, they removed those effects a long time ago.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-17-2019 at 07:19 PM.
    Lucian1986 likes this.

Rookie
    Re-match 12-0 for me. SLOT MACHINES!
    Level 20

18 x League Champion
    15 x Champions League Winner (4 x Runner Up)
    17 x Cup Winner (2 x Runner Up)
    13 x Super Cup Winner (1 x Runner Up)

929 Wins/ 55 Draws / 40 Losses
    4367 Goals Scored / 509 Goals Conceded/ 267 Games Longest Unbeaten Streak

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    What this the assistant manager said in the report? Your team felt asleep in the last minutes?
    I miss the AM and his sometimes hilarious advice, however he also saved me a few times just as you describe.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    I miss the AM and his sometimes hilarious advice, however he also saved me a few times just as you describe.
    Yeah, and in some period he was even more helpful.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-17-2019 at 09:19 PM.

Rookie
    And the trolling continues!!

My team 96% vs 73 opponent. Possession 71 % v 29%. End result: I lost 3-0.

I just can't anymore. This trolling has gotten completely out of hand!

NORDEUS, IF YOU ACTUALLY READ THIS: PLEASE STOP THIS NONSENSE!!! It is incredibly insulting.
    Last edited by Berlitz; 09-18-2019 at 12:41 AM.

Max
    That is very disappointing. You were 96% and you played a 73% opponent and you still lost. Of course that can happen from time to time but 3-0 seems absurd.
    Last edited by Max; 10-14-2020 at 01:18 PM.