Page 122 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1342
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Addicted
    For some people here in the forum loosing is equal to troll, this takes credit from the objective of this thread ...
    milpol and nikolgiorgos like this.

Stop posting every single lose/draw here. Stop complaining about your loses unless it's a very rare scenario. This thread has reached 1k+ messages... Why not to make a new one or delete some of the not trolls messages? @khris @nikologiorgos
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-02-2019 at 06:34 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    The first troll (I would say fixed) game of the season.
    A classic scenario - all max + supporters + better quality (114% vs 98%) + absent opponent + the usual stats
    + an early injury of my key player (the right winger and 2nd scorer) + a connection loss near the break (couldn't make the sub to prevent the 2nd yellow card)
    + it was 1 game before my unbeaten streak record

How many troll results you had this season ?-cup-troll-1.jpg

I hope it won't be a double fixed KO game and the away goal will help.
    Ποσιδονας likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    Tough luck.
    Last edited by Max; 10-14-2020 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    The first troll (I would say fixed) game of the season.
    A classic scenario - all max + supporters + better quality (114% vs 98%) + absent opponent + the usual stats
    + an early injury of my key player (the right winger and 2nd scorer) + a connection loss near the break (couldn't make the sub to prevent the 2nd yellow card)
    + it was 1 game before my unbeaten streak record

I hope it won't be a double fixed KO game and the away goal will help.
    You put 4-2-3W-1 versus a 4-4-2, this is madness, even if your team is stronger. It is like knocking the door of the troll.
    I already explained to you how 4-4-2 can block the play of 4-2-3W-1. A weaker team will have more chance to beat you if you give him such a chance; the bot manager just has to counter you by orders with the already set formation, and with rolls of dices going its way, it has a good chance to get a draw or even win.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    My usual formation 4-5-1 V never had good results vs 4-4-2.
    That formation doesn't have AMs so the DMC is not necessary.
    4-4-2 is a flat formation so counters with 3 AMs can work good - or the high pressing and normal attacks from all sides.
    Setting man to man (I used high press +mtm) can prevent from counters of ML-MR or my 2 MCs defend oppo 2 MCs.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max

How many troll results you had this season ?

4-4-2 is a flat formation so counters with 3 AMs can work good - or the high pressing and normal attacks from all sides.
    Setting man to man (I used high press +mtm) can prevent from counters of ML-MR or my 2 MCs defend oppo 2 MCs.
    4-4-2 is the most common formation in the game, I see it everywhere, my formation always beats it. But you could try readjust your formation when you play such teams if you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4-4-2 can be used to counter 4-5-1V as well. A flat line of 4 followed by 2 ST is good to score versus a line a 4-DMC-2MC, while 4 wide flat back versus 3W is enough. You need to consider this important point: 442 usually attacks the flanks and it also defends the flanks. What 451V does? It attacks the flanks but defends the middle. Even N.D succumbs to 442 at times because while it can score versus 4-4-2, it can conceed a lot too, because it attacks the middle but defends the middle. In my opinion, 4-4-2 is among the hardest formation to beat. You go narrow, and it can exploit you wide, you go wide and it can exploit you in the middle, and when the MR and ML are high up with supporting full-backs, it is such a pain to deal with. Putting 3 MC in the middle can be a key to beat 4-4-2. Even T11 FB asked this question many years ago, does 3 in the middle always beat 4-4-2, something like this, but consider that the game engine changed a lot too and it might not be the same now or with same effect.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-02-2019 at 08:28 PM.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    4-4-2 can be used to counter 4-5-1V as well. A flat line of 4 followed by 2 ST is good to score versus a line a 4-DMC-2MC, while 4 wide flat back versus 3W is enough. Even N.D succumbs to this at times because while it can score versus 4-4-2, it can conceed a lot too. In my opinion, 4-4-2 is among the hardest formation to beat. You go narrow, and it can exploit you wide, you go wide and it can exploit you in the middle, and when the MR and ML are high up with supporting full-backs, it is such a pain to deal with.
    You can expose them defensively, I learnt this from the CL Semis A few seasons ago. I won the first leg 4-2. But what they seemed to be good at was through balls over my defence, we could not deal with their over the top balls and they scored 2 goals during that match, we scored 4 so who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    You can expose them defensively, I learnt this from the CL Semis A few seasons ago. I won the first leg 4-2. But what they seemed to be good at was through balls over my defence, we could not deal with their over the top balls and they scored 2 goals during that match, we scored 4 so who cares.

How you expose them defensively, tell me more. I am willing to learn new things and any information can be helpful. I, myself I know some ways, but it is still a hard fight when the opponent is good or when the bot manager decided to counter you hard with orders.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-02-2019 at 08:35 PM.