Page 132 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1342
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Addicted
    The difficult thing is to get the tactic right, then you must allways consider the luck factor, your team may not be in a good day no matter what, than makes the game most like reallity of course it pains us because of the efford we put in the game.

Max if you look in my kid account he lost 1-0 first hand CL, a lot of players had <6 average so we tought lets not change the tactic for second hand and we just won 6-0, had we change and perhaps it would go poorly, the game is much more interesting like that.

Of course he is about to loose the championship due to a troll but its life we can't win every time

Addicted
    O troll results this season too.

Addicted
    i had none on season number 130

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    The difficult thing is to get the tactic right, then you must allways consider the luck factor, your team may not be in a good day no matter what, than makes the game most like reallity of course it pains us because of the efford we put in the game.

Max if you look in my kid account he lost 1-0 first hand CL, a lot of players had <6 average so we tought lets not change the tactic for second hand and we just won 6-0, had we change and perhaps it would go poorly, the game is much more interesting like that.

Of course he is about to loose the championship due to a troll but its life we can't win every time
    Yes, I didn’t change anything, he could have played his first team for that game but he did not, I won 0-11 on aggregate, then played the CL Final against a much harder team and won 5-3 in the Final, sorry Nino, I only noticed this comment today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Max
    0 so far this season for me too, I had one loss this season but it was to to a 10% stronger team so it is not a troll, it is acceptable, I pulled myself together since because it ended my 61 game winning and unbeaten streak. I am doing alright this season.
    Last edited by Max; 10-14-2020 at 01:02 PM.

Apprentice
    How many troll results you had this season ?-1.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-2.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-3.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-4.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-5.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-6.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-7.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-8.jpg

This is a bad joke , with the last one I have just confirmed the game engine is really ****ty! Team lost first place.

Owner of team is always complaining that the troll result it happens to much.
    Last edited by ronnymvc; 04-19-2020 at 01:21 AM.
    missing T11 old form

Addicted
    0 troll results this season too.

Addicted
    i have 3 this season, it costed me cup, and thanx to other 2 probably can say goodbye to league as well, what worth to me to outplay active managers that fight to league top and win or get draw if i lose important points vs teams without active manager and 30% weaker

Just 1. In an association match, i felt predetermined to a draw, no subs allowed, no tactical changes. It cost us points. The other was a league match i failed to attend with a squad of primarily 2nd teamers. I am full double bonus in super league and league and honestly believe i can win out if i manage my stars correctly. My academy playmaker mc triggers assist or goal every match he plays. He has saved cup ties, drew even after being down in sl semis, clutched fk with both feet from 30+yards out. I am not sure if training amc will ruin him so i have not yet. He is also prone to card events, both ways, but ive never triggered direct red for myself since reset.
    Last edited by K1k1n0; 04-20-2020 at 04:19 PM.

Max

How many troll results you had this season ?

This, utterly crushing way to go out to a team with just a 97% rating.

Everything was going to plan and going out like that is bad, they had 57% shot efficiency and my keeper turned into a spud.

Very unfortunate it had to end this way, no back to back quadruples. I will be watching the CL Final to see how they get on.

(Posted this in the wrong thread, my bad)
    Last edited by Max; 10-14-2020 at 01:03 PM.