Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Player's weight, height and preferred foot.

Player's weight, height and preferred foot.

Do you guys think these things bare any importance in the game cause I don't and I haven't paid much attention to them. When it comes to the preferred foot I usually place that player in the same side of the field as their preferred foot if I have the luxury and if their position allows it . The only reason I do this is more of a placebo

Dreamer
    Last season I had unusually short defenders, and was getting murdered on CKs all season long.
    I rectified that this season and it's been back to normal. So that could have been a factor, but hard to say.

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    Last season I had unusually short defenders, and was getting murdered on CKs all season long.
    I rectified that this season and it's been back to normal. So that could have been a factor, but hard to say.
    Interesting observation, what about their heading skills do you remember them?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Do you guys think these things bare any importance in the game cause I don't and I haven't paid much attention to them.
    keep it that way
    madflo19 and BeckStar like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    keep it that way
    C'mon Niko. Don't destroy my hope that there is something more in this game,

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    KenoticFC likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Interesting observation, what about their heading skills do you remember them?

All high. I'd guess probably average 150%

Famous
    Captain, weight, height, preferred foot straight from Este Lauder, Avon or any other COSMETIC company.
    madflo19 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Captain, weight, height, preferred foot straight from Este Lauder, Avon or any other COSMETIC company.
    Player's weight, height and preferred foot.-l-oreal33333.jpg

Old meme of 2015 lol

I usually find where my players play the best and keep them there. I've had left-footed MCs play on the right and vice-versa. The ones you can't do anything with are the left -sided players (DL/DML/ML/AML) that are right-footed and right-side players that prefer their left foot...

I suppose my classic example is the Palace Casuals right-winger (screen shot taken when I finally decided to put him out for sale...

Player's weight, height and preferred foot.-pc-johan-shaqiri-stats-final-hl.jpg

...not many goals, but over 90 assists...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast