Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Challenge #3 - All Out Attack Challenge

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #41
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    I think it refers to where a player appears in your formation. So if you had a striker saved in formation in a dc spot he would score points as if a dc. Similarly don't bother sticking a gk in striker slot as he will score points as if a striker not gk

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Yep, you got it. It's where the player is in your formation, not on his role.

+11 for club history
    lespa, HairDryer and dsio like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

+12 for Club History and another +4 for my other accounts so yeah +16 !
    HairDryer and dsio like this.
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    +11 for club history
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    No answer for what the people want?
    lespa and LeManiaque like this.

[Official] Challenge #3 - All Out Attack Challenge-ostrich-syndrome.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    What about this? Is this a hidden rule (a team must score at least 2 goals) or a bug?
    It's not my team, I'm just curious.
    PS: I've updated the game with the latest update this afternoon. Could you tell us what changed in comparison with the update 5 days ago?
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Rookie
    Got 46 points in one game lol thanks to the posters on this thread. Made my keeper take penalties and free kicks, thinking I never win penalties and hardly score from free kicks anyway...... He got a hatrick 2 penalties and a free kick! Oh and one striker scored. I was playing against a tanking friend which made things easier though

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    axd23 likes this.

History, Club Statistics for 10'000'000 teams is huge... their servers must have been crowded with data, it takes alot of space.. and space = money on the web..
    they still keep track of our history but simply load it on the virtual account and not on the phisical servers, that's why other people can't see it.
    It also makes the game bigger and slower to load for us..
    just to make it clear, i want trophy room, club statistics and history back but i also understand why they took it off :/
    HairDryer and prasanth like this.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

+17 for clubhistory

It's funny, to see how many clubs use GK for penalties/FK now. I don't know... if it's a good idea, to give pts for GK... why not a GK event like: every 20min without conceeding a goal is a point. Or every clean sheet. Or every save...

I don't use my GK for penalties/FK... I still use them like every other game. If I'm 1., it's nice... if I get not a single token... doesn't matter. It's like the other challenges... I'm happy, with what I'll get.
    HairDryer and Altiplano like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    +17 for clubhistory

It's funny, to see how many clubs use GK for penalties/FK now. I don't know... if it's a good idea, to give pts for GK... why not a GK event like: every 20min without conceeding a goal is a point. Or every clean sheet. Or every save...

I don't use my GK for penalties/FK... I still use them like every other game. If I'm 1., it's nice... if I get not a single token... doesn't matter. It's like the other challenges... I'm happy, with what I'll get.
    No thanks I usually have good possession or defence so my keeper barely needs to make saves.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast