Hi guys,

after my cup game in the morning I've got the following announcement for the next game at my home screen (I am on the right side - my club name is "FC Pock i ned"):
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vorschau.JPG 
Views:	263 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	85126
First of all I was wondering, why an opponent for the league was already showing up at the front page, because the league screen shows that the league will start at the third day.
Initially my team had 98% and so it wasn't so bad considering the strength of the opponent. But i checked the team-comparison afterwards and his stadium has already 31k seats although he is a level three manager and started playing ten days after me (06/11/2017). Is this even possible without spending a lot of tokens to accelerate the construction of the stadium?

Name:	spieler_vergleich_edit.jpg 
Views:	256 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	85127
After that i checked his squad and wow.... ouch!

Name:	spieler_kader_merged.jpg 
Views:	257 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	85128
All (srsyl all!!!) of his players have a special ability. Am I here confronted with a too ambitious player and obviously token buyer who probably got almost all of his men at the scout market? Only looking at his stadium capacity hurts. ^^ I will have no chance haha... I barely got close to his 108% by spending a lot of tokens for new players (as intended but yet...) , pushing my main squad and some new fast trainers.

Or is this a "visual bug" and I will not have to fight this guy? But why do I see already the upcoming league opponent when it clearly says that the league starts at day three of the new season. Oh and this match does NOT show up in the fixtures tab. Which seems also strange.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and best,
Nidd