Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.14 - 14th of September

Wait, from that screen shot I'm guessing that the free 6-8star player isn't a 18-20 YO...Not even a 22 YO but a 24 is kinda.. well not that great.. Well I guess I can't complain about something free but a 7star 24 year old isn't going to be a starter on my squad..

I got 124% 22 yo free scout GK but I'm not going to keep him, I already have 117% 19 yo GK; at least I'm gaining 26M

[Official] Top Eleven v5.14 - 14th of September-free-scout-gk.jpg
    Niddhoeggr and lespa like this.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

I will wait till the start of the new season and only then take the free scout.

What I do not understand: It seems this feature will only be available for the next 42 days. It doesn't interest and therefore doesn't affect me so much but why is it a limited time offer? Probably only to only gain some feedback and implement it afterwards? Or maybe to let the tokens/ real money flow (which I can understand while taking the developers perspective) ?

Well, I do not hope that it will affect the competitions a lot. Once people hear that there is a limited time offer to get some nice potentially players it can go really crazy (this sort of gambling can be addictive). This can apply to either managers who want to spend their farmed tokens or either managers who invest some real money into the game to gain an advantage or to be equal in strength in any competition.

Just some thoughts about that feature from my side. Overall I do find it great to have some more interesting options to strengthen your team, but the limited availability of this feature does irritate me.

New free player from scout list will appear with new countdown?
    no one press the button for countdown but if nordeus want it can let us have a free scout any time we press the button like that

[Official] Top Eleven v5.14 - 14th of September-screenshot_156.png

The new scout feature is not a bad idea .I just dont like the manager cant opt for the positions .I dont want the scout come up with players where i dont need strenghtening .Or do i miss out something ???????

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Lizas View Post
    New free player from scout list will appear with new countdown?
    no one press the button for countdown but if nordeus want it can let us have a free scout any time we press the button like that

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_156.png 
Views:	162 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	87587
    If you push the button you will see a animation of fireworks with cheerleaders .

Sure that now you wanna check it out to see if thats true lol

Love the club history feature, it brought back a lot of great player memories. Players that definitely helped get me to where I am today on this game.

The main issue is how to get tokens as enough to buy players

Dreamer
    With pack of tokens 399 euros etc... we can exchange players for pay less tokens ???? how ??
    399 and 699 tokens is too huge! low the number of tokens, it's too expensive!!

And when will be possible to ask a loan to an other player for a player of 6,7 or 8 stars ? Just 1 loan by season!

Quote Originally Posted by Benja3039 View Post
    The main issue is how to get tokens as enough to buy players
    Go to the club shop there are plenty of options for tokens to be found.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast