Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Doubt with speed of training

Dreamer
    So, the answer is yes? He will train 45% faster if I buy him? Cause I want to try something that I will tell you if it goes my way, lol
    Thanks all

Quote Originally Posted by Vernie83 View Post
    So, the answer is yes? He will train 45% faster if I buy him? Cause I want to try something that I will tell you if it goes my way, lol
    Thanks all
    No to what you're thinking, there's no trick. U see him 8* but is 5* and 5* will be if you buy him so will keep the gaining XP speed as it is now^^

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    If your player , let's name him Murdiono like the example, is a fast trainer and 5* for you, will gain 4 skills (avg) for a set of 15-18% condition loss.
    If this (same) player was a recommended 119%, he would do 2 skills for the same set.
    if this players was a 10 token academy player ( 4*), he would do 6 skills for the same set (till he would become 5* or higher).
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    No to what you're thinking, there's no trick. U see him 8* but is 5* and 5* will be if you buy him so will keep the gaining XP speed as it is now^^
    No es eso....
    Is not that what I'm thinking, I know he will be 80%

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    If your player , let's name him Murdiono like the example, is a fast trainer and 5* for you, will gain 4 skills (avg) for a set of 15-18% condition loss.
    If this (same) player was a recommended 119%, he would do 2 skills for the same set.
    if this players was a 10 token academy player ( 4*), he would do 6 skills for the same set (till he would become 5* or higher).
    I have 2 accounts, he is from my 2nd account and I can tell he is a fast trainer he wins 5 skills each 16,5%. My question is if he will gain more if I buy him cause to me will be 80% not 140%
    Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12