View Poll Results: How many weeks do you prefer to play a Top Eleven season ?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Two weeks

7 10.29%
  • Four weeks (as it is)

40 58.82%
  • Five - six weeks

21 30.88%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree69Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many weeks do you prefer to play a Top Eleven season ?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Now, I do have something to say about the whole "Changes to season duration?" subject and that is that currently there are no plans to change the duration of seasons.
    Wow: is there a God after all ?
    Altiplano and Jeeves like this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

A longer season would be good, as you get to train your player to a higher level every season. Four weeks is the 'sweet spot' where most players gain about 20% only to lose it. I know this is the same for everyone going up, but you feel like you're running just to keep still. IRL players up their game when going into a more competitive league.

A larger league would provide sufficient extra games to keep people playing everyday. Plus you might have to actually try to get promoted, rather than is the case now where you either try to win or try to tank.

I tanked last season - for the first and possibly only time - and my average is now 132%, I'm a league lower but so what? Saved myself a bunch of cash and I'm winning every competition. It should be made more beneficial to get promoted, more than just losing 20% of all of your abilities in every player.

Another benefit for a longer season is I get to keep my favourite players a little longer, and try out more of the lower level players. I have a striker who's flying and 24-years old - I know he's only good for a couple more seasons - and some players I'd like to try out in league games but every one is too important when your lead is 2 points. A league of 22 teams would bring in more low level opposition to try out my weaker players in a professional context.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobobo View Post
    A longer season would be good, as you get to train your player to a higher level every season. Four weeks is the 'sweet spot' where most players gain about 20% only to lose it. I know this is the same for everyone going up, but you feel like you're running just to keep still. IRL players up their game when going into a more competitive league.
    If the seasons becomes 6 weeks for example I can guarantee you that the player will either lose more quality 30%, or they will grow slower.

For me, of course, the last one (5-6 week season)

sbobet

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    lot of times its just the designers being curious as to what people think on a topic. Yep some of those topics are about an idea that might have been flowing around the kitchen but the existence of a survey does not necessarily mean that a change will be worked on/be introduced into the game.
    Thanks for the reply.
    Ok, 4 weeks it's good (the bad of course is that we won't have new competitions with this tight schedule).

But I wonder, if designers- devs team has the time and energy to give some new implements, why not improve the game through so many good suggestions the relative forum section has ?

For example, a made a compilation from suggestions about our t11 friends.
    Some of them are "ancient"

https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...tml#post479453
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

four weeks as it is or the third option

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    an old tread
    new members can vote too
    Milanche likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456