Page 13 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

Quote Originally Posted by t4sos View Post
    So if the player we have chosen gets injured or suspended while we are not on? It will be picked random?
    Hello t4sos

If the player gets injured or red card the computer would pick randomly one of the players
    nash123 likes this.

Most of my third positions have been restored however at least one hasn't, probably more. I now have the impossible combo of a ML DMC (I believe he was DML ML MC and now should be DL ML DMC)

Apprentice
    NEXT Problem:
    because of new feature with match preparation, opponent will see our position and will know how to block our players ( in previous version this was hidden and with arrows we was able to set up players).
    Example:
    I will move my ST forward and put long ball thru centre because he is super fast. Now before the game starts opponent will see what I am doing and he will get on this position DC to block-WTF??
    Really this is reflection of real game when during the game teams checking mutually?

Now adventage will have every one, who can change settings 3 minutes before the game, and active managers ( I think) but they will lose the concept for a preparation and will be forced to manipulate tactic during the game- this is simply weak:/
    Max winain, nash123 and Niddhoeggr like this.

Rookie
    I know Adrian ,thats why i want this Sausy guy to tell the developers to do it back to normal, ITS STUPID.

Sausy answer me
    nash123 likes this.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #125
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Hey Sauzy whst about my missing MC? convert to what GK????

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Hey Hairdryer.

Can you provide more info? You had an MC as one of 3 roles and one is missing?

This my opinion on the new updates aftr playing a match and making some tests with it.

First of all good job on fixing the third position situation quickly. But you fixed a problem you created out of nowhere so.... no points there

-The now defunct positions DMR/L were part of some of my tactics but i am not hurt on losing them but i understand for many its a blow if they counted on them. Personaly i trained 3 players for those positions and that effort and tokens now are gone.

-The arrows for forward or backward are gone and as above it's a feature that me personally wasn't that much into it but i see that some are angry about that.

-At the Lineup screen the left column that indicates the position on formation (GK, DR,...S1,S2...,RES) used to be in darker colours and easier to spot between them if you sort your team by quality, age or anything else , now they are all the same light gray. I would liked it to be different, easier to handle.

-I liked when the formation was on the same screen with lineup, now there is a lot of unnecessary back and forth.

-Those colours on the formation screen seem to me to be the wrong choice, i know it supposed to be the lighter the better but for me its just confusing. Something needs to be done with this.

As a conclusion, the new approach doesn't suits me personally. I like to train young players and develop my tactics through time. Now instead of thinking how i must improve my defensive and attacking tactics and formations i just have to think how to counter my opponent so there goes the hard work and creativity.
    *Just move around some icons until the colours on the field change, nothing to do with systems and team mentality.*

I really do not understand why the changes had to happen at the very end of all the competitions, it's really unfair to all of us, it's really disrespectful to all the players, free and paying, basically it doesn't make any sense.
    The quote "if it's not broken don't fix it" should be applied here, the new 2018 version brings nothing useful, or revolutionary just some changes for the sake of change and it just made things worse.

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Ibañez View Post
    Hello t4sos

If the player gets injured or red card the computer would pick randomly one of the players

Then if randomly picked what is the purpose sa penalty kick or fk for selected players?

We train so hard then it will just to get "randomly picked"... what a joke.

At least before we already self set 5 players to be the kickers in case another players unavailable. Now just simply "randomly picked"... 😠😠😠
    Max winain and nash123 like this.

Addicted
    Nice update but whitout bugs )
    2-4 training after match??
    MOC= AMC? WTF

Rookie
    Yes Vladimir thats what im saying, im playing 5 years, and this Sausy guy doesnt respect me and avoids me

Addicted
    Save team were it is? lol

Page 13 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast