Page 21 of 60 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #201
    Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post
    @SausyFC: MOC=AMC?
    Hey Starling. This was an issue with a translation. Please check now. All fixed?
    khris and StarlingCF like this.

I've honestly never seen such a bs company before..>You remove things from a product and you call it update?? LOOOL
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

CDL
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessio Fitch View Post
    I've honestly never seen such a bs company before..>You remove things from a product and you call it update?? LOOOL
    How about EA Sports, they are close to Nordeus.. what they did with season 2 of NBA Live mobile is a big downgrade too.

Saucy sausage like honestly now, NAME ME a Single Manager who asked for arrows to be removed ??? Isn't normal for YOU to READ all suggestions here in this f forum and then pass them along to the devs ?????? We've been talking about adding REAL prizes to league column for top scorer etc, We've been talking about giving that daily skill point to first 11 players or just the captain, We've been talking about creating a Super Cup played in first day of the season between Cup and Ucl winners, we've been talking about so MANY GREAT IDEAS coming from the people who actually play the game, Not like you saucy, and the biggest update that changes the name to 2018 brought what of those great ideas ??? ZERO !! Just removed arrows and dml/dmr and you put on some new music and that's it HUH??? PATHETIC !!!!!!!!!!
    TuninGGamer and Palash Mitra like this.
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey Starling. This was an issue with a translation. Please check now. All fixed?

Hello. Its ok now, thanks

BRING JEEVES back !! He actually plays the game !!!

VIP
    How many different "field control" colours there is?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    BUGS:
    1) For some reason, the font on the SQUAD screen has been changed for me. All text are in bold fonts and bigger font. A bit weird and not looking so good.

2) The game keeps randomly freezing for short whiles on Chrome (not tested on Firefox yet). Never had a problem before the update. Here's a screenshot of this bug:
    https://imgur.com/a/4RNW0 (the uploading of pictures in the forum never works for me - just get errors - so i'm uploading to imgur instead.

3) Names of players on the pitch are gone. I only see numbers and that doesn't help me at all since I have no idea who has what number lol
    Another bug. Resources such as red blue greens not updating after matches. Seems ok when you log off and back on again.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

2 goals scored by my dl,only one added to his total goals....
    Also can't see the statistics from the games from 1st,2nd and 3rd week,i can see only this week fixtures statistics,can you please look into it?

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #210
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    2 goals scored by my dl,only one added to his total goals....
    Also can't see the statistics from the games from 1st,2nd and 3rd week,i can see only this week fixtures statistics,can you please look into it?
    Thanks madflo, I'm tracking these reports here. Would you mind DMing me your ID?

Page 21 of 60 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast