Page 29 of 60 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelsunited View Post
    True , but in this case they should reassign the MR position for the lost DMR one . For example I had a dr/dmr which now is only a dr . It seems normal to me that they should assign the MR position to this kind of players , the next possition on his flank . My player lost a position and also the passing attribute turned grey ! This doesn't seem to be fair at all .
    Nope, because the area of the field where was the spot for DMR/L, now is longer and covered by the DR-DL, not for the MR-ML. Understand this point is the key, and have logic

Being unable to choose multiple FK/CK/PK takers is very very bad.
    Alessio Fitch likes this.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #283
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert79 View Post
    Hey Sausy,
    Same again with League game. Robben scored 3. Only 2 were added to his total but this time 2 were added to clubhistory.
    Attachment 90019
    Attachment 90021
    Attachment 90023

Know you re already into it but nevertheless. Good luck fixing. Thx.
    Thanks for the added info Robert. I'll keep you posted.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Nope, because the area of the field where was the spot for DMR/L, now is longer and covered by the DR-DL, not for the MR-ML. Understand this point is the key, and have logic
    That long area might be covered by the DR now but my player lost a main attribute ! Passing ! It turned gray ! He will not gaing on passing so easily ! I have specially trained the DR to become DMR espacially for this atribute , so when I push him forward he will be able to pass well in offence ! So I spent a lot of tokens for an attribute that now is lost ! Now I have to spend other to make him a MR so he can have passing as a main attribute??? It's not fair at all . They shouls at least leave the player's attributes as they were before and it wold have been fair .
    jarharnamme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    Smartphone makes it easier, but from PC with mouse is a pain in the ass for sure
    Not if you have fat thumbs like me haha. Can’t even see the player I’m moving.
    Sheffield Wednesday Football Club "SWFC" (est. 2014)
    • Level: 32 (Season 44: 39 Trophies)

Happy 150th Birthday to my Club. Formed in 1867.
    We're Sheffield Wednesday, We're on our way back!

Quote Originally Posted by CJ91 View Post
    Not if you have fat thumbs like me haha. Can’t even see the player I’m moving.
    Same problem

Now whenever you change the formation, you have to go out and enter again to save the formation?, This is bull****!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Rookie
    It is The formation saves instantly but in order for you to see the updated formation you must log in again .
    Last edited by Rebelsunited; 11-08-2017 at 04:35 PM. Reason: more info

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #289
    Quote Originally Posted by alexp7m View Post
    They dont give a **** to us opinion.

Sausy please tell me how i wrong if i lose 1 game because your bug , you know how many player join before the match start with 1 min? Tell me if i lose the CH because of this game that i lose today because the bug of new update ? How can you assume this? And fix? Why need to be my fault? Just explain, tell me? How can you fix this if i lose the ch? I can not accept i was trying very hard almost 4 weeks just to joke with me us and everybody who is in this situation?! And because of you nordeus to lose the ch?[
    Hello alexp7m, Can you be more specific about your formation before/after the update? The formation you had set should've been very similar to the one you would've found upon trying the new Formation screen.

Any info helps. I understand your frustration. You can get in touch with Support for them to take a look in greater detail.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    With the expanded areas of the DR/DL, the areas formerly patrolled by a DML/DMR became obsolete, as they were the same areas on the pitch. You can continue to play a DL/DR in the areas that used to be DML/DMR.
    Its not as simple as that.

Answer my question :

1. I bid lots of token for DML DMR with SA. And after won i spent lots of tokens to upgrade their level from 4* into 5-6*. Now its gone. Thid DML DMR just became DR DL. So i feel cheated and lost.

2. Same as DL DR. I spent lots of token to get young quality DL DR with SA. Now they have to compete with previous DMR DML. This os crazy.

3. Now i have abundant DL DR. Now u tell me how im gonna play all of them? Do u think it is easy just sell them after spent hundred of tokens bidding the in first place? After spent lots of green pack to upgrade their level now u say they have to compete with now defunct DMR DML?

4. U SHOULD COMPESATE ME. For the loss of tokens and green pack bidding and later upgrading them. Now they are many players competing for DR DL spot. I can't just sell them after investing lots token green pack that npt cheap.

5. This stupid update drive me mad. If u want to make this changes then tell us earlier maybe a season earlier so we can properly plan our exit strategy and not wasted money, tokens, time, green pack to train them into 5-6* players.

6. When upgrading DMR DML they have DIFFERENT attribute than DR DL. DL DR I spent training more into defensive. DMR DML more into attacking. Now u just simply say DR DL can play DMR DML which is total bool**** and nonsense. Dont u know DL DR have different attribute than DML DMR??? How im gonna play DL DR now into DMR DML position. It just not making sense. They are reason u setup DML DMR position to differentiate from DL DR in the first place.

I dont know what im gonna do now i have almost 10 DR DL players competing for 2 spot. This is idiot. If u tell us earlier i can channel into training other spot. Now all together i have 14 Defenders. All this 14 must compete just to play 4 spot.

Now u answer my question. Who will compesate for my lost?
    Last edited by VladimirPutin007; 11-08-2017 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Added info

Page 29 of 60 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast