Page 31 of 60 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

Quote Originally Posted by VladimirPutin007 View Post
    Sinple solution. If aint broken dont fix.

Now its total mess with new update. What can u do now is :

1. Revert back into previous layout system.

2. Put back DMR DML position. Its attribut is different with DL DR ffs.

3. Put back 5 players kick roster for FK CK and 10 players roster for PK. Its easy to maintain if one player unavailable another 4 can replace him without hassle to change manually in matchday.

4. The drag in out system in new update is total mess. Put back The SIMPLE system like before. Changes players easier before. Now it just hectic and stress. I just replace wrong players to wrong position in this new change.

5. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING. BEFORE U GUYS MAKE CHANGE AS U LIKE PLEASE INFORM US AND DISCUSS WITH US THE DEDICATED PLAYERS FIRST. WE CAN GIVE VALUABLE FEEDBACK FOR GOOD UPGRADE.

Now with this mess in first day u should learn your lesson. What ever update regarding UI and strategy please consult with the us managers first. This can avoid unnecessary mistakes like what happen today. Again, if ain't broken dont f##king fix it. Let it progress naturally.

I rarely join the forum but this mess costing me lost today which why im ****ing mad. My team with 118+ ability just conceded and crash 1-3 to the opponent with 93 ability. What made me angry that opponent manager does not even shown up and my team is in full condition and full moral. Already trained earlier with all full 10.

And i have like tons of brigade of supporters support me. And i lost. Wtf. This is unacceptable. What point i play it everyday if the bugs u made deliberately make me lost the game i should have won. And to add insult my rival just pipped me because they play earlier today before forced download new te version.

Its annoying because when ever u make new update new regulation it suffer us the managers. Im totally fedup. If it is became worst then maybe its time to leave the game for good. Why bother play everyday training everyday when i easily lost to low level team without manager because the stupid update and stupid layout confusing the manager in charge.
    yup. top11 should give the DL/DML and DR/DMR player be DL/ML and DR/MR. not just DL and DR. now the passing skill is in grey color, which is useless. my DL/DML and DR/DMR have 200% passing skill now it's wasted
    Rebelsunited likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by VladimirPutin007 View Post
    All managers angry because u just make changes without consulting

In this "you" there's a imprecision thinking that I'm one more manager.

Too we have different viewpoints about the external skills and the impact that these have added to the internal programming of each player.

Look that, I just pointed one thing, easy as "now to convert a DL in a AML you can, because you can jump the 2 positions training the player, DL to ML to AML"

And you answered with another history, that is now what I said and equally Im not agree, Im sure that many of us have DR-L's that trained as AML-Rs will be great players.

With more, or less (external skill, not internally*) passing.

Quote Originally Posted by Manju View Post
    Same here mate. I just lost the game and the chance to be level on points with the top spot guy..
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    yup. top11 should give the DL/DML and DR/...
    Approved posts**

Please send it to admins:
    Formation wretched
    Please change to v 2017
    Or I ask to be preference versions specific to every user
    Jaharan Achbar likes this.

Angry At Least you can play

Quote Originally Posted by Duzdude View Post
    Please send it to admins:
    Formation wretched
    Please change to v 2017
    Or I ask to be preference versions specific to every user
    I haven't been able to access the update all day, still getting notifications about my match about to start but haven't been able to get game to work .
    No players trained , no formation set , game has been terrible recently and this is just a joke. Season finishes in 4 days so why not wait to update then when it doesn't effect anyone - especially those of us fighting for the league which no doubt is now gone as I can't see my team at all

WHY OH WHY UPDATE NOW RIGHT AT THE END OF THE SEASON

Just lost the top of the table clash 4-0. Couldn't see the ratings of my players the entire time. Had no idea what changes to make. What a glorious new version...

@Rebelsunited
    @SausyFC

THX, the update (lol) was available after scrolling the update list several times
    Rebelsunited likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Zz-Jones View Post
    @SausyFC

Is the problem known that no update to ios 11.0.3 can be installed and are you working on a solution?
    Update IOS to 11.1

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    In this "you" there's a imprecision thinking that I'm one more manager.

Too we have different viewpoints about the external skills and the impact that these have added to the internal programming of each player.

Look that, I just pointed one thing, easy as "now to convert a DL in a AML you can, because you can jump the 2 positions training the player, DL to ML to AML"

And you answered with another history, that is now what I said and equally Im not agree, Im sure that many of us have DR-L's that trained as AML-Rs will be great players.

With more, or less (external skill, not internally*) passing.
    Well, it's a point of view but i don't totaly agree with you... It's true that there are many left/right defenders who play offensive like, for example Roberto Carlos did but I try to find an example of AML/AMR able to play defensive and, exept Etoo that Mourinho made play DR against Barcelona with Inter or maybe Bale when he started to be popular with Tottenham, i don't find a good reason to follow your point of view... For me skills of DMR/DML were between MR/ML and DR/DL. And I see an other issue that nobody pointed at yet: in my team, i had a few players able to play DR/DMR or DL/DML that I used daily in the training for win bonus of possession (middelfields) if i had enough defending bonus with pure defenders. Now I can only use them for the first bonus in green (defending) or the last bonus in blue (condition in french, idk in english). It means i'll need to use "repos" (the green skills, idk the name in english neither) for more middelfields if i want reach the 10% in every bonus...
    I still believe you should waited 4 days and the end of the season for let us managers use the next mercato and sell/buy some of the players becoming useless without DMR/DML... It would also be fair to keep the same version from the first game to the 26nd day of the season...

Quote Originally Posted by brolly View Post
    Update IOS to 11.1
    it‘s running now but thanks for Info about new ios version
    brolly likes this.

Page 31 of 60 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast