Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi everyone,

Just looked into this and the 3rd position missing is a bug. I greatly appreciate the quick feedback.

I'm very sorry about this inconvenience. I'll keep you posted on what I hear.
    How about we needed that 3rd position for C L semi finale ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Max winain likes this.

Hey Antonio, were they players with DML/DMR positions?
    I have the same problem. All players lost third position. I.e. I had a player aml/amc/amr, now he is only aml/amc. I spent 80 greens adding third position of amr to player. Either give my player back amr position, or return the 80 greens spent.

Max winain likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sqltom View Post
    I have the same problem. All players lost third position. I.e. I had a player aml/amc/amr, now he is only aml/amc. I spent 80 greens adding third position of amr to player. Either give my player back amr position, or return the 80 greens spent.

Note that I still see players with 3 positions on auction. Why are my roster players reduced to two positions. Gotta be a bug, correct?

Apprentice
    Next issue
    My winger plays for whole game as a MC not AML- this is a bug?
    Max winain likes this.

ALL this fuss about this new update and it's a useless bull**** update !! ****ing fire your devs and hire some competent ones, ones that read your forum and implement the best ideas out there !! US THE MANAGERS HAVE THE GOOD IDEAS< YOU ARE WORTHLESS !!!!!!!!!
    Barcabaha, nash123, brolly and 5 others like this.
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

You should fix the New Formation screen.
    I can see names of my main 11 players only if I try to move them. They only way to identify them is the number.
    Additionally are not available the positions. Not very user friendly this new screen..

And as other already told u, every three-positions player lose one, with very strange results (i.e. I have now a DL-AML player).
    Max winain and Alessio Fitch like this.

I returned to the forum just to say good words on the first impressions of the update but man you know how to ruin it. I spent all season and lots of pack giving my players 3rd positions and now they are gone. I have another at 44 points for a third position, what to do man.
    Max winain likes this.

Apprentice
    So basicly this Joke”update” take away things , and didnt add a single improvment to the game.

Hi everyone,

We've identified the issue and are working on the fix. More news when I have it.

Really sorry about this, Managers.
    Come on SausyFC, nordeus team dev updated with empty all third position trying to change dml/dmr to dl/dr. if nordeus made a backup, then, nordeus can restore the data, but, if not, good bye to all third positions. This is a monumental ****.
    Barcabaha and Max winain like this.

@ Saucy
    Bought a ST last minute. Game went well but:
    - my AMR (A. Robben) scored 4 in game but got only 2 added to his total;
    - one goal he assisted it as well 🤔;
    - my wingers were all over the pitch;

Could anyone fix to the correct numbers?
    Thx.

[Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-31b63f8c-f163-4e5d-bc96-c625ac18585c.jpg
    [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-dd214e3b-1016-43a1-80b2-0d3c4c867d33.jpg[Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-84e6e120-4796-4ff5-bdec-67a9b3bffdc7.jpg[Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-8dcf25dc-8f19-44b1-9714-1d8dac98c0fe.jpg
    Last edited by Robert79; 11-08-2017 at 08:27 AM.

Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast