Page 57 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

Guys, further to the above weird formation, I watched a buddy play a game with this formation all the way through and he won 5-1.

https://imgur.com/a/kfapb

They've "improved" this game so much that they've broken it.

They looked at an interface that was clean and easy to use and turned it into an unwieldy confusing mess that enables the above nonsense to take place.
    Jernet likes this.

Rookie
    Guys for this season NEVER buy a new players yet. WAIT until the next season. Why? Im pretty sure next season there will be another stupid arrangement/updates/changes to the game. So better save your precious token for this season. Don't buy and don't spend any monies too.

THIS WILL GIVE CLEAR MESSAGE TO DEV THAT HOW MUCH MANAGERS HATED RECENT UPDATE...

Please BOICOTT from any dealing for this season. Thanks for cooperation.

This is shake them up from being ****ty,lousy & negligence to us...
    brolly likes this.

Vladmir, you are so funny.

You believe, Nordeus will fix this before next season... *rofl*lol*and a lot other laughings*
    brolly, Toxcatl and Altiplano like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post

You believe, Nordeus will fix this before next season... *rofl*lol*and a lot other laughings*
    For me it is important to know what I am doing...here after almost two years I do not know nothing. I was waiting for some cleare informations from devs but ... like Nash said...rofl and lol.

If I am not able to setup my team because of some strange results, where nothing is working because of troll results ...so simply I quit. Football is not a black jack and roll on dice but preparation, calculation and statistics, trainings and more of preparation.

We all accepted to play without cleare instructions but for me Today is the last day, I will install football manager or different manager where is nothing like roll on dice and I know when I set up short passing this will give me adventage. Now my team with short passing plays long balls and loses, after tonę of question support will send you only copy/ paste answer to your question. Sorry this is not for me.

Where I can expect answers to all of questions we asked...this buisness required to stay without answers.

Wish you all the best.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

5 years plus in this game, update is absolute garbage. Ready to delete. It was fine as it was, can only win by not watching the game. Not point in playing. Another defeat hammered at home with another opponent with a stupid formation. You have killed the game and for what. The worst aspect is the formation screen and the annoying music. No enjoyment left in the game
    brolly likes this.

My defender is taking the corner because Nordeus removed "5 options" of set piece takers. Thanks, Nordeus.

TE 2018 is so badly devised, so badly constructed, and so badly tested that there simply must be a change coming up.

The Squad>Matchup screen (the main new feature of 2018) is a major usability failure, there are many reports that the gameplay engine seems to be messed up, and there are countless bugs on top of that.

Nordeus probably wanted to catch up with rivals PES on the squad management side, but they’ve ended up with something that’s both worse than PES and much worse than the simple alternative that TE itself offered before.

All that together must make Nordeus react. I can’t believe otherwise. They’ve been stubborn before, but then again TE 2018 is so much lower quality than aything else they’ve released since the very early versions.

And it may also finally convince them of the value of testing software before releasing it ...
    Last edited by Jernet; 11-21-2017 at 06:53 AM.
    Altiplano and rogerniceguy like this.

today I was surprisingly loosing 3-0 in thr first half after that the server was down
    after that the match ended and I won 3-1 !!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Well, congratulations! What a comeback!

Quote Originally Posted by Jernet View Post
    Well, congratulations! What a comeback!
    thanks!
    it was a huge bug my defenders raiting was 4.7 in the first half!
    after the server error the match finished and my defenders raiting is around 7

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Page 57 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast