Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by asmartins View Post
    The best way to evolve a game is to improve features and not remove.

Loans: Could not they simply put a period of players' registration until the draw? So the teams would keep the same quality until the end of the round and there would be no manipulation!

Arrow in formations: Great that we can visualize the formation adversary, all well colored ... But the arrows were important and gave the impression of greater control on the player. In the official facebook group we had many requests to evolve the arrow in other directions and not REMOVE.

You need to listen to the players more to act correctly on the improvements.
    Agreed. Arrows are important indicators to control tactic of the team. I've been winning by big margin using this arrows. The team understand their roles and as a manager it is what i want.

New update im just lost. I dont know how to communicate with my players anymore. There is no indicator to give tactical instrument to the team.

Quote Originally Posted by shieldon View Post
    No update yet in the apps store
    Don't be too hurry to see this...
    Barcabaha likes this.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #103
    Quote Originally Posted by crisgr View Post
    Hello!

Missing roles fixed but...

-What happens with players that were only DML or only DMR? Maybe there is a bug there, too. Funny that somebody could have given yesterday 79 tokens to buy a DML only from assistant's proposal...
    -A friend had a player with 2 roles, DR-DMR, now he is only DR, after the fix. So there is a bug to players with 2 roles, too.

I think that since DML and DMR roles are no longer there, all players that have such a role should be given another role near this. For example preferably DL or ML if they don't have that role(s) already, of if they have, the role of DMC. This is considered a MUST in my opinion. Please look at this!
    Hey crisgr,

For players that were only DML/DMR, they have been converted to DLs/DRs. This is to account for the expanded area on the pitch for those defender roles.

In your friend's case, this is correct as well, as the roles have been merged into just the one.

Eski düzeni geri istiyoruz lutfen TAKIM DÜZENINDE

Rookie
    This is my first post in this forum, and im expecting an answer from you Sausy.

Im level 58 and currently in 70+ season. Im playing this game waaaaay too long, and im DISSAPOINTED that you guys dont allow us to choose more than one player to take the penalties, fauls etc. So if the player we have chosen gets injured or suspended while we are not on? It will be picked random? This is something you have to fix asap.
    Even more there is a bug with goalscorers not registering, someone posted some screens above with his Robben player , please fix asap.
    I willbe watching this thread and i want my answer Sausy.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert79 View Post
    @ Saucy
    Bought a ST last minute. Game went well but:
    - my AMR (A. Robben) scored 4 in game but got only 2 added to his total;
    - one goal he assisted it as well 🤔;
    - my wingers were all over the pitch;

Could anyone fix to the correct numbers?
    Thx.

Attachment 89959
    Attachment 89960Attachment 89961Attachment 89962
    Hey Robert,

Sorry to hear about this. Do you happen to have screenshots of his total before?

Rookie
    I love it how Nordeus comes up with this screwed up **** around the time of the finals and league run-ins
    Three minutes before the potential title decider and I discover that my wingbacks are of no use and a recommended player whom I bought as a ST/AMC and spent over 60 greens to add the AMR role, now can't help me out as an AMC. Two points I lost in the game I should've won will, most likely, cost me the title. Cheers, Nordeus.
    A well-balanced team has turned overnight into a bunch of pumpkins. Five players able to cover the DL position and one sorry f**ker to cover the right flank. Weeks of selection and training down the drain, loving it.
    Max winain and madflo19 like this.

I like the arrows removed
    and I think that the team mentality now pointless
    and on formatio screen should have the names of the players and their positions
    and reduce the font size in Lineup, It was perfectly earlier now font size is too big
    Last edited by drcika; 11-08-2017 at 10:41 AM.

Dr dmr Mr become Dr Mr
    Dmr to dmc?
    Can not?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey Robert,

Sorry to hear about this. Do you happen to have screenshots of his total before?
    Match preview does not update anytime you change formation or make a substitution, you have to restart the app all over again

Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast