Page 53 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

The "legal formation" is now changed.

- No longer can have 3 CDM.

- Can have 0 centre striker. Must have at least 1 CAM.

- Can have 3 wing players on both sides. A total of 6 players. Previously it was max at 4.

- Must have at least 1 player in CM or CAM.

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Is it only me or aml/amr are playing in the centre (where mc should play) instead of the side?
    Not only you - I have several posts on here reporting this...
    tomu741 likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I wonder when Nordeus will correct their ****. The statistics of my players are not counted. It must be updated as soon as possible otherwise Nordeus will lose many unhappy managers like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic92 View Post
    I wonder when Nordeus will correct their ****. The statistics of my players are not counted. It must be updated as soon as possible otherwise Nordeus will lose many unhappy managers like me.
    Don't worry cause they are for the labour lol this change of version had more secondary effects than what was expected, I guess, but in some days mostly of these will be solved.

Dont forget to keep suggesting if you really wanna see something changed or implemented.

Is it only me or aml/amr are playing in the centre (where mc should play) instead of the side?
    Move him more to the side inside it's box and then check out the simulation, and tell me how's going please.

Addicted
    When it's like in picture formation than aml/amr which should be high up the pitch on sides are in the middle. DL/DR sometimes join attack through the flanks but usually its one of the mc's who moves down the flank and tries to pass ball to the aml/amr to the middle .
    When i tried to move back aml/amr almost near border of the ml/mr position than they started to play on the sides. But that's is not that i want. Something is wrong here.
    [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-formation.jpg

When it's like in picture formation than aml/amr which should be high up the pitch on sides are in the middle. DL/DR sometimes join attack through the flanks but usually its one of the mc's who moves down the flank and tries to pass ball to the aml/amr to the middle .
    When i tried to move back aml/amr almost near border of the ml/mr position than they started to play on the sides. But that's is not that i want. Something is wrong here.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	formation.JPG 
Views:	62 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	90690
    Try to put them in the most advanced position, and next to the border, with the white line almost... I think if Im not wrong that opening more the players can work as you are expecting

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Try to put them in the most advanced position, and next to the border, with the white line almost... I think if Im not wrong that opening more the players can work as you are expecting
    I don't get it. It doesnt matter if you put them next to the border or near the striker they anyway stays and plays somewhere in mc position. Except if you put them like i said in defensive aml postion (same as aml with blue arrow).

Weird. I’ve also lost control of especially my wingers. Say you place them on the far left/right on the stupid Matchup screen, they end up seeking towards the middle of the pitch. I’ve ended up playing my wingers in the middle of their respective “boxes” on the annoying Matchup screen, because that’s what seems to do the least damage to my tactics, as they actually seem to do what I want, when I place them there. Seems like there’s a general problem if you attempt to play wingers like, well ..., wingers.
    Altiplano and Niddhoeggr like this.

Dreamer
    Do you try to far corner left/right, almost like out of the field?

[Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-screenshot_20171117-055252.jpg
    khris likes this.

Page 53 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast