Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] News Surrounding Upcoming Changes - 14th of November

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    not true.. I am filled with DMC.
    I'm not . Maybe it will take longer for me .

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    not true.. I am filled with DMC.
    I have even reinstalled the game but nothing yet .

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelsunited View Post
    I have even reinstalled the game but nothing yet .
    One of mine got DMC position. Are you sure you are not mistaken? Maybe you are checking another player?
    It wasn't our day.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    One of mine got DMC position. Are you sure you are not mistaken? Maybe you are checking another player?
    I have 3 players in this situation , They all used to be dl/dml or dr/dmr . They are still dr or dl . They should have DMC added right?

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelsunited View Post
    I have 3 players in this situation , They all used to be dl/dml or dr/dmr . They are still dr or dl . They should have DMC added right?
    I'm in same situation. I used to have DL/DML and DR/DMR players in both teams, all are still only DL or DR.
    Last edited by talisman; 11-14-2017 at 05:35 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    Please give explaination. Why suddenly this new update there is a bugs which dropping turn down morality very fast? This has never happen before. Even after win a game the players moral drop too fast. Why? Did u do it on purpose to force us using up all our blue moral chips? Never before my players drop moral too many and too fast but today half of my players turn good yellow from green happy. And two of then turn into red upset. Why do this happen? Fix the bugs.

Or if too many complaint to handle just revert back into previous layout which no one is complaining.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    I'm in same situation. I used to have DL/DML and DR/DMR players in both teams, all are still only DL or DR.
    Same Here.

is there any chance of seeing emblems and official T-shirts on the tokens? I hope to get it.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-J500F folosind Tapatalk

Saucy what about my player who was DML/DL/DC. I fast trained him a third DR position . I would have never spent those packs if I knew this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi everyone,

Before I dive into it, and I know I said it immediately following the release, but we greatly appreciate the time many of you have taken to leave us your constructive feedback.

We’ve seen the following topics consistently raised in the Main Feedback thread that we opened last week. We'll tackle them below:

Matchup View Names

There will be a follow-up release in a few weeks time that will add the names to this view.

For those of you who play with Commentary view only, you will be able to see the ratings of your players. This will be addressed soon as well.

Save Button during Live Match

We’ve seen a lot of feedback regarding this, particularly how it affects Live Match. We will be adding a method so that you can confirm your changes before they’re sent to the server.

Regarding lag-time between saving your formation and seeing it in the Match Preview, we are releasing a fix that should take care of this in the next week.

Set-Piece Takers Screen

Surrounding these changes here, our intentions were to simplify this screen, which is why you are able to select one player/select the rest during a Live Match for penalty takers. However, based on the feedback we’ve seen here, we’ll be returning Penalty Taker options here soon. I can’t promise an exact date, but it is something we’re working on now.

Special Abilities will be returned to this screen with the release mentioned above.

Arrows

The functionality of having players move into more advanced/retreated positions is something we’re working on with bigger picture features in our roadmap, which means that for now, arrows will not be returning. However, as there is more room in each area for players to play in advanced/retreated positions, your wingbacks for instance, can still patrol similar areas and get into similar positions.

DML/DMR positions

The decision behind merging these roles was to account for the areas being expanded for DL/DR players. However, as many of you have pointed out, the merge didn’t account for the fact that players trained certain attributes to address their footballing philosophies. With this in mind, we’re looking at ways to address the frustrations of players who lost a role in a way that doesn’t affect game balance. We will provide more information soon.

UPDATE on the point above:

We have just released the following solution for players who lost a role (I.E. DR+DMR>DR or DL+DML>DL; DC+DL+DML>DC+DL). Details are below:

Scenarios:

1. Players who don't have DMC role and are NOT training DMC role have had DMC role added. Example: DR+DMR who became only a DR will now be DR+DMC.

2. Players who have DMC role and are NOT training DMC role have had DC role added. Example: DR+DMR+DMC who became DR+DMC will have DC role added.

3. Players who don't have DMC role and ARE training DMC role have had their training completed, that role added and the skill points already earned added to the player.

4. Players who have DMC role and ARE training a role that is not DMC have had their training completed, that role added and the skill points already earned added to the player.

As stated above, this solution has been pushed, so you should be seeing the new roles next time you log in.

Further, we’re going to be hosting a Q&A style chat with members of our team on the forum in the following weeks I’ll give you more info soon on when that will be happening.

Regarding the bugs that many of you are reporting (namely, goals not being counted/highlights showing twice/corner kick takers scoring on the kick) the team is hard at work on them now. I'll update you all when I hear back on the status of them.

As always, please keep the constructive feedback coming, and thanks again for all the suggestions up to this point.
    Thank you for the post Sausy. This improved communication needs to continue. Will alleviate frustration and build a bridge between users and developers. Not sure if I missed it in your post but we also need positions adding as well as names. The screen itself needs to fit better to reduce scrolling. Finally we need to be able to clearly see player condition to make decisions. Currently too small.

The screen is very similar to another game I won't mention but suggest the developers check out that design in relation to the above points made.

In terms of bugs. I had non free kick taker take the free kick for the actual free kick taker to smash home in the box. The designated free kick taker was credited with goal and assist in highlights. Also getting the free kick glitch where players move around in box and free kick not taken. Have to leave screen and go back to clear. Also players not playing in positions in animations you would expect. Aml on top touchline appears like an mc/and through middle and scores. Strange.

Again thanks for update and let's work together to put things right constructively. In future the game needs better testing obviously.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    smk fc likes this.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast