Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] News Surrounding Upcoming Changes - 14th of November

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    Nooo. We want atleast 5 player names for freekick/corner takers too!
    Okay if you guys really wants to simplify it why not 3 names instead of 1?
    Yesterday during my match after I subbed out my freekick taker, the next freekick was taken by my centerback who had really low shooting & pass percentage!
    Come on guys, do you really need to "simplify" the setpiece takers so badly?
    I agree in friendlies I've played totally unsuitable players chosen for set pieces. Return list of 5 please. Removing control from users a backward step.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Lukáš Ledecký likes this.

Famous
    Another point. Clearly a lot of problems. I suggest maybe some booster packs of greens as a gesture of goodwill to all users.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    smk fc and FC Dacia Terra like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi guys,

Regarding point 5 and the DMR/DML position merger, we have just released the following solution for players who lost a role (I.E. DR+DMR>DR or DL+DML>DL; DC+DL+DML>DC+DL). Details are below:

Scenarios:

1. Players who don't have DMC role and are NOT training DMC role have had DMC role added. Example: DR+DMR who became only a DR will now be DR+DMC.

2. Players who have DMC role and are NOT training DMC role have had DC role added. Example: DR+DMR+DMC who became DR+DMC will have DC role added.

3. Players who don't have DMC role and ARE training DMC role have had their training completed, that role added and the skill points already earned added to the player.

4. Players who have DMC role and ARE training a role that is not DMC have had their training completed, that role added and the skill points already earned added to the player.

As stated above, this solution has been pushed, so you should be seeing the new roles next time you log in.

SausyFC
    I still have not received the DMC positions for my 3 players . Are you going to do something about this ? I've sent also 3 messages to the support team and nobody has responded back for 3 days !

Rookie
    In my case,
    my former DC/DL/DML and DC/DR/DMR received DMC positions
    but my former DR/DMR is still NOT received the DMC position (still single DR position)
    There's still something not completed.
    Sparta Page and TSHB Bluey like this.

Rookie
    Me neither, may be tomorrow.

My player: Nguyễn Quang Hải, DR (was DMR/DR), currently age 22, quality 72% (63)

Addicted
    @ SausyFC: When is ready new update?

Set-Piece Takers Screen

Surrounding these changes here, our intentions were to simplify this screen, which is why you are able to select one player/select the rest during a Live Match for penalty takers. However, based on the feedback we’ve seen here, we’ll be returning Penalty Taker options here soon. I can’t promise an exact date, but it is something we’re working on now.

Special Abilities will be returned to this screen with the release mentioned above.

We DON'T want only penalty takers list of 5 or more as it should...WE WANT 2nd and 3rd option for Free Kick, Corner takers ALSO !!! Thanks !!
    HairDryer and Francicic01 like this.
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Pro
    The problem I have with this update is not the numerous bugs that came with it it's the fact that so many suggestions have been made on this forum and other top eleven forums on different platforms during the course of the year, and i never came across anyone asking for set piece takers screen to be improved so how did nordeus come to the conclusion that they needed to improve the set piece takers screen?

So many people on this forum have devoted time and resources towards making valuable suggestions and evaluations to improve this game and judging from this update it seems beyond every reasonable doubt that we wasted our time doing this throughout the year.
    Alessio Fitch and jarharnamme like this.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post
    @ SausyFC: When is ready new update?
    Hi Starling. We will have more info on release dates soon.
    StarlingCF likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi guys,

Regarding point 5 and the DMR/DML position merger, we have just released the following solution for players who lost a role (I.E. DR+DMR>DR or DL+DML>DL; DC+DL+DML>DC+DL). Details are below:

Scenarios:

1. Players who don't have DMC role and are NOT training DMC role have had DMC role added. Example: DR+DMR who became only a DR will now be DR+DMC.

2. Players who have DMC role and are NOT training DMC role have had DC role added. Example: DR+DMR+DMC who became DR+DMC will have DC role added.

3. Players who don't have DMC role and ARE training DMC role have had their training completed, that role added and the skill points already earned added to the player.

4. Players who have DMC role and ARE training a role that is not DMC have had their training completed, that role added and the skill points already earned added to the player.

As stated above, this solution has been pushed, so you should be seeing the new roles next time you log in.

SausyFC

I have attached an old picture for one of my players . As you can see it had DML role also . I have also attached a current picture of another player . He also had DMR role and you can see that it has a playmaker ability which was impossible to train on a DR , He was a DMR also with playmaker ability .

[Official] News Surrounding Upcoming Changes - 14th of November-lh.jpg[Official] News Surrounding Upcoming Changes - 14th of November-va.jpg

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast