Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] News Surrounding Upcoming Changes - 14th of November

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Haha... you're funny... you believe, there was a reason... *rofl*

I bet, they made a dice and DMC was the result...
    The first result was AMC but it hasn't been counted xD
    It wasn't our day.

Pro
    This thread has gone awfully quite on the side of the admins. When would the game be fixed? I'm tired of my players losing out on man of the match because their goals are not counted
    Niddhoeggr, manoc1992 and lespa like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    This thread has gone awfully quite on the side of the admins. When would the game be fixed? I'm tired of my players losing out on man of the match because their goals are not counted
    10 days from update and still full of bugs. How long do we have to put up with this chaos? When do we say you know what I'll look for something else to play?

Another thing that concerns me is not everyone uses the forum. So why don't nordeus send a message within the game to all users. Something like "we are aware of a number of bugs within the game since the last update dated 8th November. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and are aiming for a further update to fix many of the issues by xx November. By way of apology and for your continued patience and support we have sent all users a special pack containing 20t plus 20 of each booster. Thank you. Team Nordeus".

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Niddhoeggr, k1tb, madflo19 and 2 others like this.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #64
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Well after the first few days post launch, the bugs were being discovered and reported. I even recall how frantically the support team rushed to document everything and assess what is even going on with what system and where or at which points in time. People who've contacted support during the days past launch would have noticed that even the questions agents asked them might/would have changed by the hour. As more info was available the clearer the picture regarding any bug became.

During and after those moments, the data was streaming toward the dev and other operational departments over here. With each issue being clearly specified and concrete data becoming available, the process of investigating what parts of the code were breaking or making the particular function act up or what have you, began. Issue after issue everything was documented. Took time though, and naturally so.

And now we're at the point where one after another the issues are being worked on while further improvements and/or changes based on the feedback we gathered in the past week were being devised (Sausy's post is the fruit of that feedback analysis). Some fixes will require something more than a server reset to be executed. I believe that a number of fixes will be applied come update 6.1.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Well after the first few days post launch, the bugs were being discovered and reported. I even recall how frantically the support team rushed to document everything and assess what is even going on with what system and where or at which points in time. People who've contacted support during the days past launch would have noticed that even the questions agents asked them might/would have changed by the hour. As more info was available the clearer the picture regarding any bug became.

During and after those moments, the data was streaming toward the dev and other operational departments over here. With each issue being clearly specified and concrete data becoming available, the process of investigating what parts of the code were breaking or making the particular function act up or what have you, began. Issue after issue everything was documented. Took time though, and naturally so.

And now we're at the point where one after another the issues are being worked on while further improvements and/or changes based on the feedback we gathered in the past week were being devised (Sausy's post is the fruit of that feedback analysis). Some fixes will require something more than a server reset to be executed. I believe that a number of fixes will be applied come update 6.1.
    Any timescale for 6.1 Jeeves? Also I feel there should be a communication sent out within the game so all users (not just forum users) are aware of what's going on. Dare I suggest a goodwill compensation as well.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #66
    Yeah man, I read that part of your message too hehe.
    Its a good idea I'd say.

I'll push it through to the folks here.
    Part of why I was personally super hyped about adding the Community Feed in-game (this is before it became a thing on live servers), was because of the possibilities!

I think its a sound idea.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #67
    Oh and about the DMC role being added (And all other scenarios that stem from it - Check Sausy's OP again).

The decision wasn't arbitrary. We sat down and had a decently long talk about it. We decided on this to be our action due to what the whole matter encompassed - Changes with 6.0 were related to the defence element of the squad; What are the technical abilities; What are the technical limitations;
    So the DMC role was decided upon with the intent of giving something useful to people while keeping to the boundaries of the nature of the change. And at the same time not to affect game balance.
    To quote Sausy: "With this in mind, we’re looking at ways to address the frustrations of players who lost a role in a way that doesn’t affect game balance."

I was personally all for the DMC idea. To me it was the fairest solution. I know that not everyone would agree and that there are those who would agree. I do hope we will understand each other in all of this. (I need more forum emoji's to express myself properly...)
    Niddhoeggr and Santa1212 like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Yeah man, I read that part of your message too hehe.
    Its a good idea I'd say.

I'll push it through to the folks here.
    Part of why I was personally super hyped about adding the Community Feed in-game (this is before it became a thing on live servers), was because of the possibilities!

I think its a sound idea.
    Thanks Jeeves. I am genuinely trying to help nordeus and the community. We have an update which was clearly not well tested (1st thing to learn). Compounded by lack of in game communication. I imagine 6.1 will be at least 4 weeks after 6.0. That's a long time to expect people to be patient. Danger without communication in game is users become restless and lose faith. I just hope 6.1 doesn't end up throwing up other bugs. Thanks for your help Jeeves it is appreciated. We all feel passionate about the game and if we work together we can make it better.

Niddhoeggr, Jeeves and smk fc like this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Thanks Jeeves. I am genuinely trying to help nordeus and the community. We have an update which was clearly not well tested (1st thing to learn). Compounded by lack of in game communication. I imagine 6.1 will be at least 4 weeks after 6.0. That's a long time to expect people to be patient. Danger without communication in game is users become restless and lose faith. I just hope 6.1 doesn't end up throwing up other bugs. Thanks for your help Jeeves it is appreciated. We all feel passionate about the game and if we work together we can make it better.

Roger is really a nice guy lol!
    Nice one dude
    smk fc and Niddhoeggr like this.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #70
    Well about the test thing. Look to be honest even I thought it was well tested. But, man... its one thing during a beta and a whole 'nother when the thing hits live and millions get their hands on the thing. :/ Hm, yeah, patience is a limited resource to be honest and it really sounds flat/sterile when me and other ask it of the people on the other side but man... what else do you say? Its all about actions after that point.

Lessons are to be learned here and I'm really sorry that everything got nuked, ugh! @_@

Anyway, I can clearly see that a lot of people here care for the game. And... well I'm glad we have you all, even if it's tough to read some of the posts, some of the days.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast