Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] News Surrounding Upcoming Changes - 14th of November

Addicted
    Hello. Please fix that game, is bull****, my player, Emanuel Vazzoler, in UCL 6 goals, only 3 in statistics, repair game once...in League the same situation...
    ...I lose my interes for this game,

lespa likes this.

Apprentice
    Send a message to tp11 help from your foon or pc with pic and they will change that for you,i did the same and they added the missing places.

Quote Originally Posted by layden112 View Post
    Some of my players have a dmc role and some don't. Like this 1

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Rookie
    You released the update at 8th Nov, now is 17 and ALL free kicks are still not counting? There is a bigger issue followed by that- player's game rating is lower, the server does not count that the player scored goal. So instead of getting man of the match, my player gets only 6 or 7 rating. The more time you delay the fix, the more quality percentage the players are missing. You MUST compensate the managers when you fix that.

P.S.
    I attach you a screenshots from one game to show you the relation between two free kicks scored and player rating in this game

[Official] News Surrounding Upcoming Changes - 14th of November-2017-11-17-09.32.15.jpg
    [Official] News Surrounding Upcoming Changes - 14th of November-2017-11-17-09.32.52.jpg
    [Official] News Surrounding Upcoming Changes - 14th of November-2017-11-17-09.33.54.jpg

Oh my, i loose second match against lower rating, much weaker team then mine with no manager attend. i've change formation strategy with higher defensive/attacking with no luck.. my st and amc/mc is doing nothing..in several game before, my weakest dc who score for the team..silly game..whats wrong with this new game system?tooo many bugs to catch..

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by P.Petrov View Post
    You released the update at 8th Nov, now is 17 and ALL free kicks are still not counting? There is a bigger issue followed by that- player's game rating is lower, the server does not count that the player scored goal. So instead of getting man of the match, my player gets only 6 or 7 rating. The more time you delay the fix, the more quality percentage the players are missing. You MUST compensate the managers when you fix that.

P.S.
    I attach you a screenshots from one game to show you the relation between two free kicks scored and player rating in this game

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-11-17 09.32.15.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	90706

Name:	2017-11-17 09.32.52.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	91.6 KB 
ID:	90707

Name:	2017-11-17 09.33.54.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	90708
    I'm getting same. Striker who takes fk not getting credited with goals in stats. Scored 2 goals only goals in game and rated 6.5. Also my opponent who lost got better overall ratings. So I suspect if not counting for player not counting for whole team and dragging others ratings down also

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    [Official] News Surrounding Upcoming Changes - 14th of November-screen-shot-2017-11-17-6.58.26-pm.jpg
    [Official] News Surrounding Upcoming Changes - 14th of November-screen-shot-2017-11-17-6.58.54-pm.jpg

Same issue here.
    Striker scored 4 goals to bail me out of a cup tie.
    2 freekicks, 1 pen and 1 goal from open play.
    Credited only 1 goal.
    His ratings reflected only 1 goal scored and he missed out on MOM because of that.

My bigger issue is that my striker is 28 years old and at this age, an extremely slow trainer (I have had him since 18 and he will be here till he retires)
    He has missed atleast 4 MoMs this season due to goals not added to his ratings and stats.
    That is 4*4% attributes.
    To train him for 16 attribute increases will cost me atleast 15-20 greens.
    Even if you fix the stats, how does Nordeus plan to compensate for such loss?

You guys havent been able to roll out even 1 update in the previous year without introducing bugs and issues which pisses everyone off.
    Why not fix these issues rather than "trying to" change what is working fine?
    HairDryer, Alessio Fitch and lespa like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi guys,

Regarding point 5 and the DMR/DML position merger, we have just released the following solution for players who lost a role (I.E. DR+DMR>DR or DL+DML>DL; DC+DL+DML>DC+DL). Details are below:

Scenarios:

1. Players who don't have DMC role and are NOT training DMC role have had DMC role added. Example: DR+DMR who became only a DR will now be DR+DMC.

2. Players who have DMC role and are NOT training DMC role have had DC role added. Example: DR+DMR+DMC who became DR+DMC will have DC role added.

3. Players who don't have DMC role and ARE training DMC role have had their training completed, that role added and the skill points already earned added to the player.

4. Players who have DMC role and ARE training a role that is not DMC have had their training completed, that role added and the skill points already earned added to the player.

As stated above, this solution has been pushed, so you should be seeing the new roles next time you log in.

SausyFC
    Hi Sausy,
    why did you decide for DMC?
    Also in real football a dl (or dr) can play better in ml(or mr) than an dmc.For play dmc a player needs different attributes...
    It should had been more realistic...

Haha... you're funny... you believe, there was a reason... *rofl*

I bet, they made a dice and DMC was the result...
    Alessio Fitch and Toxcatl like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Addicted
    League: -3 goals
    UCL: -3 goals
    Cup: -4 goals, whit my AMR.
    Please fix that game****

Famous
    It's gone very quiet again on the communication front. We are now almost 10 days in from an update with lots of problems with very few fixes. In fact we have more further issues raised than fixes. For example the ratings and lost skills points from goalscorers and mom. How long without fixes before users give up? Personally I'm sticking with it for now till end of season. Will review at that point.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    StarlingCF, Niddhoeggr and smk fc like this.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast