Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree361Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] TopEleven v6.1 - UK Tour Challenge

After 2 hours i arranged game... The match failed to start "started 0 - 14 minutes ago", the page crashed and when I reloaded it took a LONG time to load. I found I lost the super easy game against a team 35% less than mine and now I have to pay 10 tokens to enter again. Also there is no result avaialable. What is going on Nordeus? And i played the 4-5-1 V style against his 3-5-2 flat. 10 tokkensssssssssss????????? Are you crazy? And if i give (which i will not) who gurantees it will be played normally? E? Fix the giant BUG people......... Enough with these problems .......
    Jernet likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rodelero78 View Post
    After 2 hours i arranged game... The match failed to start "started 0 - 14 minutes ago", the page crashed and when I reloaded it took a LONG time to load. I found I lost the super easy game against a team 35% less than mine and now I have to pay 10 tokens to enter again. Also there is no result avaialable. What is going on Nordeus? And i played the 4-5-1 V style against his 3-5-2 flat. 10 tokkensssssssssss????????? Are you crazy? And if i give (which i will not) who gurantees it will be played normally? E? Fix the giant BUG people......... Enough with these problems .......
    Nordeus developers are now silly.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Famous
    Please post your new players who bought from challenge! I would like to know the better ones from higher rounds! All players are 22yo?

Famous
    Mid game 2nd match....server goes down. Ace this lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

How I can contact with support??? pls HELP me...... because server goes down again and i lost tokens =(

Stats are crazy important in this game. Not to mention he had a red card at 75 minute, and then server lost connection.

This is all I'm getting since the update. I did manage to log in & set up a match for the challenge though. And again got dc mid match, only to get server error for the past 15 minutes.

So yeah, am sure this is another well tested, bug-free & totally not another money grabbing update. Thanks Nordeus. You're turning into EA. -_-

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

I like the hysteria that covers the whole forum after every update

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Mid game 2nd match....server goes down. Ace this lol

I was 3 up when it went down. When I got back on 2 nil win. Strange. Anyone getting any match resources for attending?

Hey, I played the challenge and won 3 games. In the fourth game I led 1-0 the game hook for 10 minutes and then when I entered I saw that I lost 2-1 and was eliminated from the challenge. I have to pay 20 tokens to get back in. It's really unfair.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast