Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Tips for Germany tour

Rookie
    Ok guys.

First of all i retract all my bad statement regarding germany tour.

Why? Because after 4th attempt i finally won it in one clean sweep. ))))

I got two teams one 7* with average 136% and another secondary team just minnows 6* with average 114%. Just decent not so great.

In my opinion this tour is just a lucky tournament and nothing to do with managerial skill set, yes u need very much lucks on your side to win it. My 7* team still failed to win even after 7th attempt rejoined it. So i gave up coz no need to waste too much precious tokens and still failing.

So i change to my minnows team which is clearly very underdog. 114% just decent not great. In 4th attempt after tweak strategy o found interesting anomaly how to win it. Later i will test with my super team to look if it is true.

How to win? This is what i found after so many trial error. Every strategy defer from each other and this analysis just working wonder for me and i am ought to share with u guys that have same problem like me in the tour.

1. Training all your bonus requirement into full 10%.

2. I use 1-2-2-3-1 with two DC, each WB, two MC, each AML/R, AMC, and just one striker coz my striker was lousy and insignificant.

3. Gungho mode. I played very aggresif coz no need to over defensive with superior this 8-9* teams. U play defence u'll lost when they keep attacking you, this is what i've learnt. Just keep attacking. When u pressure this monstorous teams will fall back and must defence. (Some how worked)

3. Keep perimeter check. Use offside strategy. This will deter their attack for most time i supposed. (Clearly true coz my possesion is somehow weirdly higher than those monstrous teams).

4. Use ATTACK BONUS. This will work with decent not very good team like i had.

5. Use Normal tackle. Dont tackle too rough coz it def give then penalty or fk which is 90% they will score. Keep minimise contact.

6. Faster to change any players receive yellow card to avoid getting unnecssary red card and diminishing your chances to fight the game with fewer players.

7. Pray for lady LUCK with u. This is true. I failed to win with my 7-8* players but finally won with decent 5-6* players. Weird right? I dont know what to call but it was just pure luck. Somehow their tour system does not bother with star rating players you have.

So i finally won. I wish luck for all of you who did not won yet.

Sory for my bad english its my 5th language. )))
    Last edited by VladimirPutin007; 01-15-2018 at 08:05 PM.
    dave1311 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    1/ never play defensive
    2/ once you score, do not play attack bonus, keep it on possession bonus, last bonus around 80th minute go to defense
    3/ down both flanks are good against 4-3N-3
    4/ full bonuses 10% are great help
    5/ Goal for first half is to survive, second half your team is superior so go to attack if needed
    6/ Teams look strong on paper but in reality they are pretty ****, so go for it
    7/ if your team get red card, do not worry and play till the end even attack, it worked for me

8/ wish you more luck with these two players , game says 5-7 and 6-8 * ... got twice 6* which is in second case pretty unfortunate
    Yo bro.

Correct. Your tips worked!

Just go gungho. Keep attack to repel their offensive element. Minimise contact and give less fk pk or corners.

They always scored from long range and fk which is wise to keep in check avoiding give it to them.

In final my 114% won againt 160%! With 2-1 score. ))))))

But most of all i think this tour just a pure luck and nothing to do with star rating players or managerial strategy.
    Mirrowka likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by VladimirPutin007 View Post
    Yo bro.

Correct. Your tips worked!

Just go gungho. Keep attack to repel their offensive element. Minimise contact and give less fk pk or corners.

They always scored from long range and fk which is wise to keep in check avoiding give it to them.

In final my 114% won againt 160%! With 2-1 score. ))))))

But most of all i think this tour just a pure luck and nothing to do with star rating players or managerial strategy.
    Glad I could help. Yes, Lady luck plays a big role

Pro
    I'm all done and dusted! Wasn't that difficult anyway. All you have to do is play that team as you would play against any regular same quality opponent and you will win with a little luck.

The best of the best
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    The Best of the Best

Heelp me guys please

I have won the first 6 games, and have the choice to get a striker with 6-7 stars and a one of the 4 capacities of the game. However, only one would interest me: The free kick one.
    Have we got the choice, or is this randomly set when you buy your player?
    The price is quite high (119 tok) so I wanted to have your point before.

Thanks for quick anwser
    "Les cons ça ose tout, c'est même à ça qu'on les reconnait"

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamouette17 View Post
    Heelp me guys please

I have won the first 6 games, and have the choice to get a striker with 6-7 stars and a one of the 4 capacities of the game. However, only one would interest me: The free kick one.
    Have we got the choice, or is this randomly set when you buy your player?
    The price is quite high (119 tok) so I wanted to have your point before.

Thanks for quick anwser
    From my last UK tour experience:
    All random, no choice.
    Just to remind, the player age is random too. Maybe not too old, but random.
    Good luck with your decision.
    Last edited by 112000; 01-16-2018 at 01:41 AM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by VladimirPutin007 View Post
    How to win? This is what i found after so many trial error.

(...)

2. I use 1-2-2-3-1 with two DC, each WB, two MC, each AML/R, AMC, and just one striker coz my striker was lousy and insignificant.

(...)

So i finally won. I wish luck for all of you who did not won yet.
    Are you saying that you won this tour with 9 field players only? Wow, you must be a really great manager!
    Thanks for the advice, but I doubt if I will use your strategy...
    Kaizer Franz likes this.

Finished with second profile, on main team I lost 3:2 on 7th match because I forgot to do 1 training after every match .

Expect to lose at 4th, but still able to win on penalty against 4 & 5. Lvl6 131% while my team 100% only.

And i got a GK 5 star which i dont need.. -_-

i still not yet play lvl 6, i guess tmr.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Famous
    Tournament started with this terribly played game, which was our largest deficit of the tournament as well.

Tips for Germany tour-1-association.jpg

Ended with this great result,

Tips for Germany tour-1-association1.jpg

All scores.

Tips for Germany tour-1-association2.jpgClick image for larger version. 

Name:	1 a a a a association2.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	81.1 KB 
ID:	93727Tips for Germany tour-1-association3.jpg
    Level 40 Manager

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast