Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree15Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: League changes

It would be easier if everyone loses a star, no matter what position in the Leaque.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #22
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Hey Jeeves since you here is there any latest news you hear or anything they up to.(hint)
    Maybe the admin will share some suggestion before they start to implement.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Hey man. Sigh, well there is always stuff going on and being worked on here. We're going to try and bring as much from what we know when we get the green light to do so. Meanwhile we're gathering what people are saying/asking/talking about just as how we've always been doing (which brought various changes to the game in 2017).

Yeah I know I sound like a broken record hah but right now, this is it. We're not letting go and really want to work more and more with the community!

We're not letting go and really want to work more and more with the community!
    Then how about to share some future plans here in the forum and exchange opinions before the implement ?
    HairDryer and smk fc like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    Then how about to share some future plans here in the forum and exchange opinions before the implement ?
    I bet you won't get an answer xD
    Altiplano likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    I bet you won't get an answer xD
    That is for sure. I don't understand what the point is of the admins anymore. They may as well be robots announcing infomation. Can you please actually tell us what is going on, not the old cliche???
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

First we had this rumor about a new league but there was an official denial.

Now we have this new update with this "weird" display of team's quality.
    I cannot see any usefulness to that unless they do have plans for new competitions.

Conspiracy theories

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123