Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 6.6 - 19th of February

Quote Originally Posted by The_Savage_1 View Post
    What a mess...

Attachment 95421
    Lol like a marching army

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Rookie
    I don’t like criticizing the changes to the game and usually embrace them with expectation: the game evolves, it changes over time and that makes it funny, too. This time, however, I feel I need to give my feedback to the designers. I want to be respectful and I won’t say things like it’s ugly, childish or so. I just don’t like it.
    All others have commented on the size of the characters, the bench accommodating only 5 or 6 players, names cut at the middle, I agree with that. I also think the white spots are uncomfortable and unnecessary and I would rather take them away.
    Now: all this is mainly cosmetic. Coming to lost functionality:
    • I think it’s important to have the 7 bench players aligned at the upper substitutes row.
    • When watching my opponent’s formation, I like to be able to position my players properly (my defs on top of his attackers, my attackers in clear spots) and for that, I need to be able to move my players while seeing where my opponents are.
    And now to wanted functionality:
    • Instead of seeing a white shadow around the players, I would prefer to have a signal of the centre of the players (which is exactly where are they located). With the previous screen I had seen that the centre wasn’t where I visually had expected. This is important when I want to have my defender covering an attacker on a man-to-man tactics, as well as when I place players close to the border of their preferred areas.
    • ability to give movement orders. I mean: one thing is to have a winger who should stay at his flank and another to have him start his attacking at the flank towards the opponent’s area.
    • Having 2 formations: one attacking and one defending. I think with this, multifunctional players become more interesting.
    • having substitutes for free kick and corner kick, the same way we have for penalty kicks.

Carlos

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Rookie
    To me, it's better than several previous updates .
    All improvements are useful.

Beside there are some issues:
    Should bring back the positions grid, right now I have to pick a player to see his playable grid, so annoying.
    Hope Nordeus fix those soon.
    Last edited by 112000; 02-20-2018 at 02:57 AM.
    Massimo Pesce likes this.

I have no problem with the new update then i have to understand we always not satisfied. To me it is all cosmetic what more important is the engine and simulation of the game, fix that and i will be very happy.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by HairDryer; 02-20-2018 at 08:27 AM.

It is just downright ugly and doesn't have any added value whatsoever. If anything, it made things worse.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

On February 19th we released Top Eleven version 6.6 on all platforms: iOS, Android and web-browser. We bring great news and improvements to our Managers and below you can find the full change-log:

NEW

- In this release we've added support to a new event: the Hat-Trick Challenge!. Get your top scorers ready and keep an eye in game for more info soon.

IMPROVEMENTS

We have simplified some functionalities and introduced new widgets in the Formation screen:

- Player roles have been added to the player icon on the pitch
    - Along with the feature above we have added a new view option, so your player's morale and condition are now indicated on the pitch on the player icon.
    - When comparing your formation with your opponent's, your opponent's formation will now be in the foreground.
    - In Set-Piece Takers, we have added two functionalities: indication of special abilities and indication of the preferred foot on the player icon on the pitch.

OTHERS

- In the Match-up view, the gradient colors on each pitch section have been removed.
    Please bring back the grid shading sections it helps with proper player positioning. The new players display looks ugly with the new details/font size

I agree totally!! And the grey circle behind the jersey in unnecessary.too much information . And too big
    The old version was better

Rookie
    Do u intend to give players brain seizures and eyesore?

If yes this updates is a success.

Its not only ugly but taken all spaces available in my tiny weenie mobile phone screens.

Thank for this RETARD UPDATES. 😥😥😥

In the formation screen:
    1. Stars are too big (and unnecessary, 'cause we all know our players' quality)
    2. Morale arrows are unnecessary, we can see it in the lineup tab...
    3. Names font is too big...
    4. Condition bar should be tiny line under the name...
    5. Bring back field sector grids, we all want to know if our players are at the right spot...
    6. Players' positions ate totally unnecessary, we all know our players..
    7. The grey circle behind the jersey is unpleasant and unnecessary
    The old version of formation screen was better
    Alessio Fitch likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by billywhizz33 View Post
    Outstanding update...well done
    ФК МЕДАК II - 62 x Liga; 33 x Liga Sampiona; 21 x Kup; 3 x Super Liga: 2 x Super Kup
    nastupi: Frisanco (AMR) 771, golovi: Frisanco (AMR) 768; asistencije: Frisanco (AMR) 522

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast