Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Best way to have a 7 star team

  1. #31
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    It all depends on if your player is a fast trainer. But you can never train a 4 star player to 5 stars with just 40 greens no matter how fast he trains, nor can you train the rest with the number of greens you mentioned
    100 from 6 to 7 seems to be quite correct. I did this a couple of times and it was always between 100 and 120.

  2. #32
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    It all depends on if your player is a fast trainer. But you can never train a 4 star player to 5 stars with just 40 greens no matter how fast he trains, nor can you train the rest with the number of greens you mentioned

    42 to 46 was what I had.

    NIK claims 35 in his tutorial. what numbers you got?

  3. #33
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,649
    This discussion doesn't answer the question however as the amount of greens will not be the problem next season.

    I still want to know what you would do - Use this fast trainer or buy another 18 year old 3 or 5 star player next season?

  4. #34
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,712
    Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    42 to 46 was what I had.

    NIK claims 35 in his tutorial. what numbers you got?
    this is for sa/ extra position, not a star.
    For a star I would say
    3 > 4 50
    4 > 5 55-60
    5 > 6 65-70

    I don't like the idea of developing 3* unless he has 3 positions and a good sa.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  5. #35
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,649
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    this is for sa/ extra position, not a star.
    For a star I would say
    3 > 4 50
    4 > 5 55-60
    5 > 6 65-70

    I don't like the idea of developing 3* unless he has 3 positions and a good sa.
    Okay... It would be a lot of greens to pay, but he would also have really good skills right from the beginning. I think I will watch out for a 4 star 18 yo next season, this will be cheap and a good mix of both.

    Will sell my FT in negos beginning of next season.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

  6. #36
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    104
    So now I’m at my 3rd season of Fast training of the 4 season cycle
    I buy 3 young 18 yo FT players on first day of season.
    Right now I’m in season 3 of this system, so I have 9 FT players and all have 7 stars. So they are (18 year old, 19 and 20)
    Next season I will get 3 more and will have a full starting lineup of 11 players with 7 stars and even 1 reserve on the bench)
    When they turn 22 I will stop to FT them but will keep some of them that I feel are worth to keep.

    So the 3 players I buy are usually anywhere between 95-100% and it takes me give or take about 110-120 greens to get them to 120%

    The other 9 players should end season at around 130% (some of them last season had 133% and the lowest had 128%)
    For them I need about 55-65 greens)

    So simple math of greens I need a season is
    120 x 3 = 360
    60 x 9 = 540
    Total of 900

    Right now I farm about 830-850 green packs a season
    28 days x 25 ads = 700
    49 from facilities
    15-20 from associations
    40-50 from subs in games
    20-30 gifts from friends and daily gifts

    I might change to a system of only 11 player rotation to save the 60 needed and then I’m about even each season

  7. #37
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,649
    Quote Originally Posted by pat0812 View Post
    So now I’m at my 3rd season of Fast training of the 4 season cycle
    I buy 3 young 18 yo FT players on first day of season.
    Right now I’m in season 3 of this system, so I have 9 FT players and all have 7 stars. So they are (18 year old, 19 and 20)
    Next season I will get 3 more and will have a full starting lineup of 11 players with 7 stars and even 1 reserve on the bench)
    When they turn 22 I will stop to FT them but will keep some of them that I feel are worth to keep.

    So the 3 players I buy are usually anywhere between 95-100% and it takes me give or take about 110-120 greens to get them to 120%

    The other 9 players should end season at around 130% (some of them last season had 133% and the lowest had 128%)
    For them I need about 55-65 greens)

    So simple math of greens I need a season is
    120 x 3 = 360
    60 x 9 = 540
    Total of 900

    Right now I farm about 830-850 green packs a season
    28 days x 25 ads = 700
    49 from facilities
    15-20 from associations
    40-50 from subs in games
    20-30 gifts from friends and daily gifts

    I might change to a system of only 11 player rotation to save the 60 needed and then I’m about even each season
    So what I do here is either I buy some greens with tokens (because with association and so on you got more tokens than you actually need buying 3 players each season) or also I don't care about my GK and buy a scout player every 2 seasons there. Because in my opinion power training and mutant stats don't affect the GK so much and I always have a 6 to 7 star keeper with good SA.
    Then you get along with your ~800 greens very well, this is more than I farm actually, but also not everyone on my team always has 7 stars and I sometimes keep my players 1 or 2 seasons longer.

  8. #38
    Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    960
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    So what I do here is either I buy some greens with tokens (because with association and so on you got more tokens than you actually need buying 3 players each season) or also I don't care about my GK and buy a scout player every 2 seasons there. Because in my opinion power training and mutant stats don't affect the GK so much and I always have a 6 to 7 star keeper with good SA.
    Then you get along with your ~800 greens very well, this is more than I farm actually, but also not everyone on my team always has 7 stars and I sometimes keep my players 1 or 2 seasons longer.
    I do almost the exact same thing

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234