Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Taking all the fun out of the association tournament

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    it would be interesting to keep some records/pics of those repeated duels.
    If you have, post some.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    it would be interesting to keep some records/pics of those repeated duels.
    If you have, post some.
    No problem at all i will load the screenshot of todays association, exactly the same draw as i talked about a week ago, bar one team that tends to change but 2 weeks in a row our first match is with young turkish legends and topboom is in the other semifinal
    Last edited by jadey; 03-17-2018 at 08:03 PM.

Taking all the fun out of the association tournament-thumbnail-2-.jpgTaking all the fun out of the association tournament-thumbnail-3-.jpg

I hope it has been done correctly, first screenshot is todays association match, second screenshot is the results from 7 days ago that u can see in the chat box showing the teams that are in the young turkish legends association.

The other association TOPBOOM whom manipulates the draw every chance they get, we played them last season every week, the season before again 2 teams repeatedly all 4 weeks of the season considering the time we have played, we feel pretty much cheated.

I will almost guarantee next week our first game will be against turkish legends so again we will be fighting for 3rd place and topboom will be there too, this has 100% made sure we have no chance in hell of obtaining the points needed to stay in platinum, its just a shame that 6 years of playing daily and this is how u are rewarded and sadly this has been happening to UNITED ALLSTARS for the last 1-2 year
    Last edited by jadey; 03-17-2018 at 08:24 PM.

Do you have also the other draws vs Turkish Legends ?

* hmm, I wonder how many 10* groups exist.
    Maybe that's the reason you 're playing again and again.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Do you have also the other draws vs Turkish Legends ?

* hmm, I wonder how many 10* groups exist.
    Maybe that's the reason you 're playing again and again.
    I dont i can only go as far back as the chat box shows results, dont think theres any way to get fixtures from months ago and the last turkish legends we played was when we was last in the platinum division so probably about 6 months ago when we was pitted against turkish legends and young turkish legends, i specifically recall we played 3 weeks against both turkish legends squads and the final week was young turkish legends on their own, in the 6 or so months after that last platinum encounter we were pitted against 1 or 2 same teams every association season, with that in mind i cannot remember names but we did play/see around 15 - 20 teams all with an average of 9 - 10 star teams so i know 100% theres enough teams to change our opponents every week

Ourselves are only this strong because all of us with the exception of the manager markyhfc have tanked because when we were just a 7-8 star average association we were still always pitted against ridiculous 10 star association namely turkish legends every platinum division visit so we would be forever losing 18-0 so we were forced to tank just to allow our association a chance to win some games

ok, it seems that you have the top quality in platinum so your draw every time is against the other groups with top q too.
    So, what you can do ?

- See it as a challenge and try win them.
    After all, you have enough q to face them.
    Consider that there are many (real football) leagues with only two top-dogs every year for the championship (like REAL - BARCA).

- Promote to the next level for the next seasons and drop your q to 6*-7* - and face teams with that quality.

I supose that´s what you get with an Association full of Tankers......
    I really did laugh out loud btw
    smk fc and Toxcatl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    I supose that´s what you get with an Association full of Tankers......
    I really did laugh out loud btw
    Same here .I guess you reap what you sow.
    Bunzo and smk fc like this.

lol guys
    you are like sharks who smell blood

ok, first of all @jadey and all the others
    you can't call someone (specific) as a cheater.
    If someone is cheating, you can report him to nordeus and get banned.
    So let's say that someone is a trickster or abusing the system or gets any advantage a weak part of it can gives.

For sure the game has some so what we can do is to protest (like my fan club is named ), send reports and doing suggestions
    (like those
    https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...s-project.html
    https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...A-players.html )
    instead of moaning or accusing each other,
    so when nordeus decides to do something, to have some choices from the view of a player and not only some idea () of a dev.

Meanwhile, every manager must be able to understand what and how it's going on and do whatever is his choice.
    I , for example, manipulate my season's draw so to avoid facing those tanking super-teams in my League or Cup.

* please stay on topic with a civilized way.
    Bunzo likes this.

Famous
    Sorry if i don't have any emphatic feelingz about your "problem"

I'm against tanking and upselling and i would like (support the idea) Nordeus solve these nonsense b**** in the future!

(IRL i'm empathic guy btw...)
    Bunzo and John Grant like this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast