Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree325Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Changes to Training

Pro
    according to the new training system , you can't even reach 180% unless you spend thousands of rests !!!

i have a very fast training defender , he's 135-140% in defense .... the pressing drill is not working for him anymore !
    StarlingCF and Mauz17 like this.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #112
    Don’t know how thread was closed. Reopened.

I don’t think we should have to do significant training in non-key attributes. Will the new system force us to in order to increase key attributes.
    Ultimate Club
    Season 8 - Level 6 League, Level 6 Cup

Let's fight to make Top Eleven better!

Dreamer
    Tutorial now!!!! You explain nothing as always but this time you did it obscurely. So make this up!!!
    lespa likes this.

Famous
    Surprised that there have only been 2 name changes to associations in the world top 100! I thought there would have been more. Perhaps they don't know about the last update. (You know. Communication and all that.)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    You seem to eliminate problems after problems ! Good , but i bet in the future you will have 0 problems to solve cause there will be less and less people to play your game ...

You create things and features that you break and erase then , there are plenty and i can tell you some of them : job center , loan , training feature that is now broken ( it was great at the beginning ) and many others .

So don't create anything more .

No doubt people will report you if there is a little window to exploit coz there is so many loosers and haters in this game , that's a part of the reason it is my last seasons here .

No other words and no time to spend with you , your people and your game ...

Completly broken , no fun yet ...
    Well that's forum your point of view, Nordeus with Top Eleven might see it differently and by fixing this would please even more people. Don't forget these fixes comes after lots of complains for people who are against so ...

Indeed they add some features and sadly not all of them works perfectly but that's also because we, the managers use them in a wrong way to take advantage over the game.

... for me the fact that Top Eleven assume this so called "mistakes" is a great thing, that means they look to improve what's in already and I think on this they should focus at the moment.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post

... for me the fact that Top Eleven assume this so called "mistakes" is a great thing, that means they look to improve what's in already and I think on this they should focus at the moment.
    Yeah,let's congratulate those motha'fukers because they let for more than 24 hours,hundreds of thousands of managers to train their players ,without announcing that they've implemented a new training system and the Support closed tickets regarding this issue,without saying that there is a new training system,but blaiming our training methods.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Well that's forum your point of view, Nordeus with Top Eleven might see it differently and by fixing this would please even more people. Don't forget these fixes comes after lots of complains for people who are against so ...

Indeed they add some features and sadly not all of them works perfectly but that's also because we, the managers use them in a wrong way to take advantage over the game.

There have been so many mistake again and again! this one is really bad. Anyway they dont give a f..k.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Yeah,let's congratulate those motha'fukers because they let for more than 24 hours,hundreds of thousands of managers to train their players ,without announcing that they've implemented a new training system and the Support closed tickets regarding this issue,without saying that there is a new training system,but blaiming our training methods.
    Don't worry Madflo, compensations on the way...........oh no, hang on a minute. Missile strikes. That's it. Missile strikes are on the way. Good ole Uncle Sam.
    madflo19 and Michael026 like this.

It’ll take some time for these changes to properly affect mutants. An 18 year old mutant might take up to 16 real life months to retire (at 34)
    Ultimate Club
    Season 8 - Level 6 League, Level 6 Cup

Let's fight to make Top Eleven better!

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast