Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
Like Tree325Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Changes to Training

My head hurts, but doctors give medicine for stomach ache.
    Up selling, power leveling problematic, Nordeus provides the medecine to avoid excessive training.

Lol.

So, please create 50 accounts, please keep up selling, because for Nordeus, more important claims 500 million players worldwide (where in fact the accounts are false) rather than remove all cheater and illegal player.
    grubi125 likes this.

Rookie
    Hello everyone!!

I did a video about the new changes in the New Training System.

In the video you can find a quick TUTORIAL to train your players and your players' special abilities and new positions, and my Analyisis about all this new system.

Gobobo and KhrPavel like this.

Nordeus, being covered with care of players, you just want to earn more money. But greed always results in the return result. It is a lot of people and I including who brought to you real money will stop playing now a game which you have killed with the "ingenious" completions.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Time ago the max. I reached was 12* speed.... with 9* players, is a question of understand the new limits.
    Deal with the idea that you overcame a "excellent limit" with those skills, a limit that those who just start the game now, will not reach so easily (and if we talk of 340%'s even less). the point or target right now for those that are in a situation like this would be, try to keep a efficient training to keep the main avQ star in a adequate level, in the most easy way.
    But where the new limits are? Is what we don't know and is what nordeus have to explain. Is so hard to tell us how? And, is normal to you that nordeus changed the system and after that they tell us?

Dreamer
    Very interesting video grubi. So are you sure than 8 and 9 stars players raise quicker than before? Even those who has more than 200% in all white skills? I don't want to raise the gray ones. Thanks
    grubi125 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Vernie83 View Post
    Very interesting video grubi. So are you sure than 8 and 9 stars players raise quicker than before? Even those who has more than 200% in all white skills? I don't want to raise the gray ones. Thanks
    Thanks vernie!!!
    Yes, if you train it with GK exercises it's faster than before. And if you train the low skills, it's faster too. (I think with the low % is the fastest way, not 100% sure).
    Last edited by grubi125; 04-19-2018 at 04:54 PM.

But where the new limits are? Is what we don't know and is what nordeus have to explain. Is so hard to tell us how? And, is normal to you that nordeus changed the system and after that they tell us?
    Is so simple -and obvious to see having players of different kind-. there has been a de-relativization of the Main AvQ Star that previously regulated the XP gaining of each skill, and now the gaining is related to the own skill.
    So the attributes are auto regulated which means that as bigger it is, more slow it gains XP.
    That's why I could win with 400Tokens 150%'s in my DC CatsaƱo when he reached the 10th star.

This basically means that we will have 2 groups of players for some time, those who already have high skills of what they consider Key Attributes (attack atributes for attackers, defensive attributes for defenders) and that will see that, as the skill is high, (remember that 200% are 11*, 220 are 12... then 13... and each star winning decreased in the main AvQ a 15% of the training speed -ex-linked to Age+Main Star, now as mentioned Own Skill- ) they will not be able to win points there as is like to have the "entire player" with 12, 13 or 15 stars.

And then the new managers will be inside a 2nd group, including all those who did not oversized skills so they will understand easily where are the limits, buuuut...
    as I did with the main DC, the cost for those who already have oversized attributes to try to win the 10th star or even the 11th will be less, as the situation actually creates this scenario.

edited:

With the first system that had a max-diff between groups of attributes I personally reached 12 stars of speed in 10* -1SP players -almost 1'* -skill Point- but, this was with the skills having limitations of -80% - now I guess... that we will be able, counting the non limits etc... to have attributes until 13-14*...buttt

for those who understand of maths, and that understand the effect of the "exponential numbers".... will be more clear that each star win inside the own attribute increases the consumption for winning XP -old progress, now invisible because we have no bar till 99 as before- till limits that are really not very sustainable...

edited 2,
    No, the thing i not that "right now theres no limit of quality", the point is that this creates a "exceptional situation" that is mentioned in my last paragraph, and that includes "all those" that already, thank's to the old system have skills to 340% or so, because these are forced to train lower skills, that now train faster, and this is what temporally helps to, win the 8th, 9th or 10th star,,,

"But this is temporal"
    Last edited by khris; 04-19-2018 at 05:52 PM.

Dreamer
    But khris, you said lower skills but you don't say of lower white skills or lower gray skills. We know nothing man....

But khris, you said lower skills but you don't say of lower white skills or lower gray skills. We know nothing man....
    With progress bar, would be easy to check out the penalization for training white or grey skills, but white train faster if Im not wrong, and grey have a penalization ... let me check out the 2 players 2,5*... and post something, of some same skills % ofc and age...

^^

[Official] Changes to Training-2star-train-white-faster.jpg

Let's call it 50%??? reduction of XP gaining in the grey skills? ye more or less.

edited***

well no, better say "double gaining XP in white skills", cause the old progress bar never went to +300 to give 3 sp's...^^ and those who played years ago know it.
    Last edited by khris; 04-19-2018 at 08:14 PM.
    Nick Lizas likes this.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast