Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree325Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Changes to Training

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    NORDEUS SHOULD EXPLAINNNNNNNNNNNN IN DETAILS WHAT IS MEANT BY A NEW SYSTEM OF TRAINING.

Supposing we want to train a striker or a defender with one position and I want to avoid the ****ING DARK SKILLS which are unimportant ....

which drills should we use ?

PRESSING AND GYM which are the most two important for any defender are not working anymore ...

Shooting is not working for strikers ....

Do give us a complete tutorial guide about how should we train each position from now on because it seems that a major part of my efficient training experience have gone away in a dark night ....
    Lol!!! You really think that they know what happens and witch is the best training for every type of player in order to make a tutorial??? I dont think so....
    Last edited by Nikose; 04-12-2018 at 07:48 PM.
    Michael026 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikose View Post
    Lol!!! You really think that they know what happens in order to make a tutorial??? I dont think so....
    +100500
    those against whom Nordeus fights (who does not bring them money) - know the game better than Nordeus and actually need to ask them and not from Nordeus. it is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

This week we have been implementing changes to training designed to encourage having well-rounded statistics for players and to mitigate the creation of “mutants”.

This was done to increase the fairness of Top Eleven competitions as well as the realism with the real football world, as one of the main pieces of feedback we receive was regarding players who could, in theory, out run every player on the pitch but not be able to get a shot on target. These changes will better align TE players with those that we watch every weekend with our favorite real-world clubs.

Now, in order to increase attributes with higher levels, you must devote time on the training ground to tackling different drills/attributes. You should expand the scope of your training regimens instead of just concentrating on a single Skill of a player. And the way Drills are designed (Training attributes from different skills) will make this task achievable. So mix and match drills for the best quality gains.
    And now it’s also gone from 180% to 200%. So you will bring down highest attributes so you have to train up grey attributes to get a strong team.. But!!! If you do this will you compensate me for money I’ve spent? It is stealing after all if you cap again?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    After 4 years of playing this game, day by day and after more than 150 seasons with 3 different teams, I'll say this:

1. Trainings are boring and annoying, and take too much time... .
    No , watching videos is the most boring thing . Anyway i don't watch them anymore , my mutant are here and this game sucks too much now so time to quit is coming with my players retirement in a few seasons .
    Altiplano, madflo19 and StarlingCF like this.

Dreamer
    Nordeus what the heck are you doing? Change the system first and explaining later, really? And what an explanation, nobody knows how to train anymore....

Nordeus go home and don't come out
    Altiplano and FC Dacia Terra like this.

Sad...Pathetic..Amateurs !!! The 3 pillars of Top Eleven and their Employees !! I'm 1000% even the devs have no ****ing clue on how to train players now, that's how idiots they are!! Otherwise a ****ing training guide could had been posted here!! They **** things up over and over, then repair some ****ups and call that Update...And the cycle goes on and on !!! Worthless Company !!!
    HairDryer and FC Dacia Terra like this.
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Apprentice
    Hi Managers,

This week we have been implementing changes to training designed to encourage having well-rounded statistics for players and to mitigate the creation of “mutants”.

This was done to increase the fairness of Top Eleven competitions as well as the realism with the real football world, as one of the main pieces of feedback we receive was regarding players who could, in theory, out run every player on the pitch but not be able to get a shot on target. These changes will better align TE players with those that we watch every weekend with our favorite real-world clubs.

Now, in order to increase attributes with higher levels, you must devote time on the training ground to tackling different drills/attributes. You should expand the scope of your training regimens instead of just concentrating on a single Skill of a player. And the way Drills are designed (Training attributes from different skills) will make this task achievable. So mix and match drills for the best quality gains.
    Ok, so 20h before I lost 250 greens because of your changes? I guess you will give me back, right?

Is there anyone who thinks? gain the change that goes hand in hand with tankers, you're really incredible.
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Addicted
    Nevermind , i found a new way to exploit this new system HAHAHAHAHA
    tomekono likes this.

Addicted
    Hi Managers,

You are a lyer , you have already avoid the creation of new " mutant " with the 340% cap .
    Stop telling false story , we are not all noobs here !

You have just shot yourself in your own foot . You destruct the game because so many noobs complain they can't beat us by buying your tokens . Loan , 340% cap , and now this **** , i can tell you i will not see the next step because i will be gone before !

Rookie
    I think its good they are trying to address the issue. If its the best way? Time will tell.

I'm all aboard for any attempts that blocks the cheesy tactic of "lowering team power to manipulating the seedings, once the seedings are done go to your reserve team spend greens like crazy and upsell your mutants to your main team, dominate the season. rinse and repeat".

It's a start, but its still Top Exploit 2018 until they fix other fundamental issues. my 2c
    Gobobo likes this.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast