Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree325Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Changes to Training

Ok Jeeves, I understand your logic, but new training system equalizes good, dedicated managers and mediocre managers without any knowledge about training. Now we can't personalize our players, we just will train them with different kind drills and in final we will have attackers and defenders with nearly same atributes.

I have two question:

Why we need diferent training drills, when we should develop evenly player's atributes? This can do with old training sistem when we had only 3 tipes of training drills - easy, medium and hard.

Do you think that attakers (for example) with finishing 120 and tackling 110 is close to reality football?

Dreamer
    So the thing is this, why nordeus acted first and explain (poorly) later?

Is this seems fair to you? To us?

Go back to the old version, waaaaaaay far better than this s h i t that you gave us
    USARABAT and Michael026 like this.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #83
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    *Snip
    When it comes to speaking up this ain't the first time I've done it Kaizer. Here you go. Everyone is welcome to read and make the conclusions that suit them. Call it a charge if you wish. In the end your chosen nomenclature for my actions will be such as to best suit your POV. And that is completely normal.

About the Training system and this change - Apologies but I can't provide a pleasing amount of details. So I'll try to work with what I have. Because ultimately the design of the change is such that player-mutation is rendered impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarcho View Post
    So instead of killing the up-selling mutant... *Snip
    Up-selling is dead. Whoever wants to test this is welcome to do so at their leisure. And the thing is dead exactly because of what made it possible in the first place. The whole method with negotiations was to dodge slowing down of player training due to him raising to super high average quality value.

In the past we put down a cap on attributes, where 340% was the max achievable value. This was done exactly because we didn't want to outright eliminate one of the ways of training that some managers found proper for their strategies, namely - Concentrate on a single Skill tree and in doing so, to further specialize the player. Well... exploiting continued as many of you saw. Yes, these mutants ain't no where near the craziness that their past version would be, but normal managers still got hurt. This method would still allow for the manipulation of draws in competitions.
    So we tried to figure out another way. Another way that would still close the gap but allow managers to have as many options when deciding on training as in the past.

This change is the compromise we reached.
    What happens from here on after is that you can continue to employ a player-specializing strategy to training, you can still specifically raise one of the player's skills by concentrating on that skill's attributes. But in the long run, if you'd like that player to keep rising in overall quality, you'll have to train up his other attributes a bit as well. That's it. That's the whole spiel. And to be completely honest... everyone please take a good look at how drills are set up. You have already noticed that various drills cover various attributes from several skill at the same time. Additionally, most players have more than a single role (Or if yours don't, well I'll just mention that it's more empowering to have players with more than a single Role because that's just how it is. It's natural. Greater choice in formation. Greater possibility to have the right man for the job), and you should naturally strive to have players like that. And the more roles a player has, the more Key Attributes the player will be able to train.
    And all this is talking about one certain method of training - Specializing. Any other strategy already incorporates a plethora of attributes from 2 or 3 skills at the same time.

So to wrap it up - I am sorry... but we can't have our cake and eat it at the same time. But now you can still have enough leftover cake and still be full. i.e. we took away some of the freedom in order to close up a detrimental exploit and still to a large degree allow managers to have a lot of leeway with their training strategies.

And I think a Training Guide is a great idea by the by. I'll start working on an official one to add to the other ones I wrote.
    casper™ and Gobobo like this.

Addicted
    Stop speaking with the deafs and act !

You ruined it.
    I drop the game.

Pathetic company.

Maybe the first game in universe that each year gets worse and worse from features and GUI perspective.

Well done.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Famous
    @ Jeeves. So it's multi position players we're after now then?
    Just watched 6 auctions back to back. 90 players on offer, 36 players 18-21 years old, of these 36 players 18 were 5 stars (that's 50%! Abnormally high I'd say), of these 18 players 3 had more than 1 position.
    20yo DL/ML/AML 99% sold for 16 tokens.
    20 yo DMC/DC 98% sold for 12 tokens.
    18 yo AML/ST/AMR 82% sold for 13 tokens.
    So from 24 minutes of auctions there were 3 "quality" players, but who, really want to buy and train a 20 year old?
    If it's going to be that just 1% of the players we see on auction are going to be of interest to us to buy and train we are now going to be forced to spend even longer looking at 4 minute auctions. And when that 1% player does come along the price will go through the roof.
    brolly, USARABAT and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Addicted
    It is abusive to call thoses and my players " mutant " .
    For me the only mutant i saw was player with more than 500 % in only two or three skills .
    Mine have 200-340% on nearly 8-9 skills and one % on the grey one . People who call this " mutant " are ass**** .

Thank you Nikos for having deposit this " mutant " concept ( naming ) . Since , nordeus guys , have a good excuse to abuse of the meaning of this words .

Now i gain 0% xp whatever drills i mix or not . Wonderfull !

This is my last words on this subject . Thank you for having ruin the game . Congrats and now we will act .

Top eleven 2019 will be full of bots so enjoy lol
    flow081579 likes this.

Btw,speaking about a fair game,do you know who will benefit from this training change?(beside Nordeus) The tankers (HEAVY TANKERS) #wecareforafairgamemyarse.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Btw,speaking about a fair game,do you know who will benefit from this training change?(beside Nordeus) The tankers (HEAVY TANKERS) #wecareforafairgamemyarse.
    I am agree. Tanking era is starting.
    HairDryer likes this.

Tankers does not win Leagues,Cups and CL...
    How they gonna benefit from this?

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast