Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree206Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Server Release 15th May - Upcoming Changes

Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    Wrong? It didn't work this way like the Toxcatl ITP?
    Remember too that the white skills gain double XP... so now I'm not for calculations (Im for the dinner lol) but we can discuss it later.

Train different attributes and you''ll notice the difference of condition needed to gain a 1%..^^

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Remember too that the white skills gain double XP... so now I'm not for calculations (Im for the dinner lol) but we can discuss it later.

Train different attributes and you''ll notice the difference of condition needed to gain a 1%..^^
    Yeah, i was implying that. Proportionally, considering the difference beetween white and grey skills. The point is that total skill gain/condition loss ratio of a drill indipended on presence of GK attributes. I want to know if it will be the same.

All i can read from admins is what a bad thing was the gk training "trick" ,how bad are those who were using gk trick(they've been called cheaters by the admin in his last post),but nordeus allowed all this for more than 1 year along with the other tricks.
    Fix the game,no tankers,no draw manipulation(no +1,2 lvl's champions league) and random draw of leagues and stop blaming us for your incompetence .

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    2) Correct. The player will perform as per usual. His attributes, their values, their effectiveness in the simulation, are not negated.

original text:
    180% quality cap: When your player reaches 180% average overall quality they will not be able to go above that figure. 180% is the full 9 stars. Note: with the next update, you’ll receive an in-game message once your player has reached this limit. For now, 180% means you’ve reached the top with that particular player for the time being (can change should you promote).
    original question:
    2) From tomorrow, a player I have with skills above 180%, how the game mechanics will consider him ?
    I mean for example
    A ST with key attributes at 250-300% (shooting, finishing ...) which is not product of mutant training, he is just a 22y.o. ft, playing for 5 seasons in my team
    will be the same with a ST with 180% ?

Do you personally mislead or in the original text about the update are all the managers misled? Or you can not clearly answer the question about what is in question - about the overall player quality or player skill value?

PS Answer the same question (just honestly) - what do you want to do with this update? Make life difficult for all players or close upselling. You know it's funny - it was enough to limit the negotiations to close upselling, but in favor of Nordeus income you leave this hole, while complicating the life of ordinary players.
    Altiplano and gizzmo like this.
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Yeah, i was implying that. Proportionally, considering the difference beetween white and grey skills. The point is that total skill gain/condition loss ratio of a drill indipended on presence of GK attributes. I want to know if it will be the same.
    Exactly the same. But*

I can see where you go, the change related with the GK drill will have no effect in training, but what had, and will have effect, is the change introduced in the training system days ago, which changes/d the mechanic.

This have effect.

Too to go more in the question, let's explain it clearly. "there's a "inactive XP gaining bar of Rushing out (lets imagine that) in all players.

But if you use GK training to train this (and other attributes) as the ST don't have Rushing out,, you fill this hidden bar, you use condition, but when the bar reaches 99 you don't win the 1% of Rushing out cause the ST don't have this skill.

^^

So 'ordinary' managers who used the GK training methods to get players to levels that would counter the players that other managers had got through upselling are punished, and the upsellers get away scot-free? Nice.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Exactly the same. But*

I can see where you go, the change related with the GK drill will have no effect in training, but what had, and will have effect, is the change introduced in the training system days ago, which changes/d the mechanic.

This have effect.

Too to go more in the question, let's explain it clearly. "there's a "inactive XP gaining bar of Rushing out (lets imagine that) in all players.

But if you use GK training to train this (and other attributes) as the ST don't have Rushing out,, you fill this hidden bar, you use condition, but when the bar reaches 99 you don't win the 1% of Rushing out cause the ST don't have this skill.

^^
    Lets take the two drills below. Same level and same condition loss associated (3%). If you see the total skill point gained it's the same (5,20) for both, but press play trains only nonGK attributes and hurdle jumps would train a gk attributes too. Só the total gain indipends on the kind of attributes the drill trains. But now if a drill trains a gk attribute, the condition loss associated to this attribute will be loss? In other words drills that covers mixed nonGK and GK attributes will be less efficient?[Announcement] Server Release 15th May - Upcoming Changes-capturar.jpg

Enviado de meu Lenovo A6020l36 usando Tapatalk

Lets take the two drills below. Same level and same condition loss associated (3%). If you see the total skill point gained it's the same (5,20) for both, but press play trains only nonGK attributes and hurdle jumps would train a gk attributes too. Só the total gain indipends on the kind of attributes the drill trains. But now if a drill trains a gk attribute, the condition loss associated to this attribute will be loss? In other words drills that covers mixed nonGK and GK attributes will be less efficient?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capturar.JPG 
Views:	121 
Size:	4.6 KB 
ID:	100669

Enviado de meu Lenovo A6020l36 usando Tapatalk
    I see what u mean, not easy to explain really to say it easy and claer.

But, the drill itself is a " all" , every skill trained, uses the same/wastes the same condition to gain progress... then all the skills win (after use condition) XP gaining -internally in a bar- and when the attributes, contained in the drill, that the player have reach 99, = 1% +

so, if;

-you train gk drill in a st, you dont win cause there's nothing to win

-using mixed drills the "main condition usage" associated is the same for all skills trained, but the GK ones, will win 0.

So mixed skills in non GKs is like, same condition usage of base... but really theres nothing to discount, because,

some drills train 3, 4,5 attributes, and the condition usage is... the same for all attributes trained "which" gain in a different speed (cause white attributes, train x2, so need the 50% of condition)..

I really don't know if explain xD but I know what u say...

U waste it basically, but, as when you train the Gk drill with a st, and you use the condition without gain anything -cause there's nothing to gain- here is the same, is like if the skill don't exist...

and I will point another thing, and is that, "there is nothing to discount" because there are drillstraining more, or less skills, but the relation of condition used / progress won per individual skill progress XP hidden bar, is the same for every skill.

More or less thats what I wanna say. xD
    Last edited by khris; 05-14-2018 at 07:40 PM.

Previously if you used GK training on a non-goalkeeper, the player would lose condition but would retain some 'hidden' training boost that would be released when you next trained them with a normal training drill.

Goalkeeper Training only trains Goalkeeper white skills:

[Announcement] Server Release 15th May - Upcoming Changes-training-goalkeeper-training.jpg[Announcement] Server Release 15th May - Upcoming Changes-training-gk-skills.jpg

With the new update, if you include Goalkeeper Training in a set of drills, and non-GK players are trained with that set of drills, then the non-GK players will still lose 3% Condition for the Goalkeeper Training drill but will not gain the 'hidden' training boost.
    Last edited by talisman; 05-14-2018 at 07:46 PM.
    grubi125 and lespa like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

So I see all this thing as follow - the aim of Nordeus now is to make absolutely equal (just like twins) players. Because if you try to develop 1 skill you need you will automatically develop the skill you don't need. So as the result all the players will be the same having +/- 10% gap between all the skills. Now the question is simple - why do we need so many skills if in the end each player of any team will have the same % in each line?

I don't mind changes to help the game overcome cheating but I don't want changes which kill the unique features of the game
    Guido van den Berg likes this.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast