Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree206Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Server Release 15th May - Upcoming Changes

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #31
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hm. Well as the change explains - non-GK players can't gain anything from training with a GK drill (and naturally so - Only GKs have a Goalkeeping Skill and its respective attributes), but these player's will still use up condition as with any other drill you add.

This means that if you add a GK drill in the mix with other drills, player's who aren't goalkeepers will not gain anything from the GK drill. If there was a goalkeeper in the list of players, he would receive attribute gains from the presence of the GK drill.

In other words - Don't add a GK drill if you're not training Goalkeepers. If you do, the players will just waste condition on the drill without being able to gain anything (i.e. Only GKs have Goalkeeping attributes). That's all.
    StarlingCF and grubi125 like this.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #32
    From reading all the comments I am seeing the following - There are people on the forum who are unaware of a method of exploiting in the game. I will not go into the specifics of how this method worked but the focal point of it was the use of the Goalkeeper Drill.

For the longest time this drill was used by many out of simple convenience (What rogerniceguy explains in his post), but the fact is that in reality this drill was abused to circumvent the intended design behind player training.

All of this is being fixed now. And to repeat myself from my earlier post - Point 3 of the changelog is about a similarly-working method of cheating. Those who've used this one will be well aware what this change means.

EDIT: I should also add - The Goalkeeper Drill is finally working as intended. Let that be well known. If you open the drill and take a look at the attributes it covers, you will find that all of them are only present in the Goalkeeping skill that only Goalkeepers have. Furthermore - All drills use up Condition, it doesn't matter if the player can or can't gain anything from the drills, he will still pay with his Condition stat. That is why SausyFC recommends that you don't add this drill to mixed-player training sessions (well unless you put your GK in the list with them ofc, and even then only he will benefit from the drill).
    grubi125 likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    No... I never did this but basically, before you could train a SA. Shortly before the player would get +1 in his SA you stop SA and train something else. He will then get the % due to the condition loss.
    Thanks. Never knew about this, so for a change, am not losing anything.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

here's an idea. why not change all training drill into very hard mode.
    did you know it's very hard to train the creativity of player because mostly creativity drills are very easy & easy (except counterattack where i don't want to have any crossing skill train to my player)
    rogerniceguy likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hm. Well as the change explains - non-GK players can't gain anything from training with a GK drill (and naturally so - Only GKs have a Goalkeeping Skill and its respective attributes), but these player's will still use up condition as with any other drill you add.

This means that if you add a GK drill in the mix with other drills, player's who aren't goalkeepers will not gain anything from the GK drill. If there was a goalkeeper in the list of players, he would receive attribute gains from the presence of the GK drill.

In other words - Don't add a GK drill if you're not training Goalkeepers. If you do, the players will just waste condition on the drill without being able to gain anything (i.e. Only GKs have Goalkeeping attributes). That's all.
    I mean a single drill that trains GK skills ans outfield players .
    Last edited by LOS ABRANTES FC; 05-14-2018 at 06:43 PM.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post

I mean a single drill that trains GK skills and outfield players .
    Hm, you mean like if a drill you use covers things like Rushing out and/or Communication and other attributes that exist in in non-GK skills? In that case, everything is fine.
    As long as a player has attribute(s) that a drill covers, he will be able to receive gains, while expending his Condition stat.

EDIT: Example - If you use the drills "Fast Counter-Attacks", "Video Analysis", "Hold the Lime", which all cover the Communication attribute and then you add outfield players with the proper Defence and Attack attributes AND add a Goalkeeper, everyone will expend condition for these three drills, and the ones who have the appropriate attributes can gain an increase to said attributes, including the GK because Communication is a goalkeeping attribute, and is present in the drills that I listed.

Note: Just in case you mean something about mixing drills that cover different skills - No penalty. Nothing bad. Doesn't even matter if you have a GK drill in there, it will cost Condition and if there's a GK to benefit from the drill, he will. That's all.
    grubi125 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post

I mean a single drill that trains GK skills ans outfield players .
    edited** answered**

After foolish update which COMPLETELY destroyed training system, this one have reason and it is fair. I know that many of us use GK drill for save time, but many others manipulated sistem.

Now we do not need different drills, it is comlete unnecessary. Just 3 kind ot training - easy, normal and hard. Welcome in past!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Questions (to make things more clear)

1) If we have a player at _9 and want to keep him in nego list by adding a sa or extra position, the gaining will go there (without gaining quality)
    Correct ?

2) From tomorrow, a player I have with skills above 180%, how the game mechanics will consider him ?
    I mean for example
    A ST with key attributes at 250-300% (shooting, finishing ...) which is not product of mutant training, he is just a 22y.o. ft, playing for 5 seasons in my team
    will be the same with a ST with 180% ?

3) GK training in my opinion is not an exploit.
    It's a glitch. meaning that we don't save greens from that (even if some guys present it like something magic ).
    The reason you remove GK training is that with this glitch , we can gain more above the limits the game had set in previous update or this one (with the 180% limit) ?

4) Is there some limit in a skill, where it's not worth anymore to do extra training ?
    let's say that my ft has a good gaining for shooting- finishing till 200% but after that it's more hard to gain ?
    (even if he hasn't high quality because it is know that higher quality reduces the gaining)
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 05-14-2018 at 07:13 PM.
    Marius007 and HairDryer like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I get away from my phone for 3 hours and hell breaks loose lol. What in the world, Gk training was used mostly to save time. Honestly at this point, just simplify the training to minimum. Give us skills after matches that we can manually give to players like an rpg, it may be a terrible idea lol, but its not like your last updates are helping.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast